Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • dt-swiss 370 hubs anyone tried them out
  • cannondaleking
    Free Member

if so whats the story morning glory any good or mediocca or bad (they are dt so might not count the last one) whats your experiance

PaulGillespie
    Free Member

Been running them since the summer on my Cannondale Rush. They’ve stood up to huge amounts of mud and still spin perfectly. The only small issue is if they’ve been caked in mud and not cleaned before the next ride, the freehub body can be a bit sticky but after a couple of pedal strokes they are perfect again. This has only happened twice and is probably true of most hubs.

PaulGillespie
    Free Member

Just took the freehub off the rear hub and thought for a second that there was lots of copper slip inside. It was a nice grease and mud mix! Quick clean out and re-grease and all is well. Bearings all seemed well sealed and in good nick. not much of a seal between the freehub and body though. I’ve had a lot of filthy rides(!) in the last year so maybe it is nothing to be suprised at?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    turnip
    Free Member

average product riding on the DT name.

geordiepaul
    Free Member

This the the same Hub that’s on the Bontrager Race Lite wheels, I think its the same as the Onyx hub.

Had mine for over a year and the pawls have only just given way. Never cleaned the hub once! It should have been easy to service though. I plan to repair it

smurf
    Free Member

In case you’re looking for a set of wheels using these I’ve got a new pair of wheels using 370 hubs on XM717 that I could be persuaded to sell.

Let me know if you are interested.

smurf (simon AT murfin DOT org DOT uk)

smurf
    Free Member

In case you’re looking for a set of wheels using these I’ve got a new pair of wheels using 370 hubs on XM717 that I could be persuaded to sell.

Let me know if you are interested.

smurf (simon AT murfin DOT org DOT uk)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘dt-swiss 370 hubs anyone tried them out’ is closed to new replies.