Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Drying out shoes
  • Drillski
    Free Member

i use something rather like this,
    http://www.dryguy.net/DG1.html

can’t remember the brand, cost around £40 from europe, very gentle heat, dries out even waterlogged MW80’s in about 3 hours. We have no cental heating and wife doesn’t like the smell of 3 pairs of wet boots by the fire for 2 days at a time. ( me and kids)
    I can leave it in the garage on a timer overnight, probs solved. If i was buying again i’d look or one that did 2 pairs at once if possible, mine only does one pair.

tried virtually everything else, inc Absorballs etc( Rubbish for me), wouldn’t waste my tiem with anything else as i ride regualr through the winter regardles of conditions and knowing you’ve got clean dry kit the next day is a boon. the stitching also lasts longer if it’s not sat rotting.

edlong
    Free Member

What newspaper for getting rid of the smell of wee?

teamslug
    Free Member

Put them in the oven?….I’m lucky that i have 2 that measure 3metres x 3 metres by 7metres at work. Could fit everyones shoes on here in them.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    dh
    Free Member

those aborsba balls are a lot cheaper at gooutdoors if you have a wee card thing

gooutdoors

_tom_
    Free Member

Put them on top of the boiler or a radiator…

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

I cant afford to be buying that many newspapers!!

/cheapskate mode
    Don’t know if this is still the case, but paper shops used to get papers on sale or return, but all they did was return the masthead to claim credit – you could always ask if you can have some old mastheadless papers

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Drying out shoes’ is closed to new replies.