Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Dry and Dusty
  • jekkyl

I was over Cannock yesterday and the trails were all dry and the trails were dusty! Dry and dusty pebbles….superb. Loving the temperatures this week, bring on the weekend!

monkeychild
    Free Member

I went for a mooch around my local area and the horsey folk had made most of the bridleways and trails look like this

sandwicheater

Yep, loop around Halifax moors last night. Only been riding in the area for a year (and missed the summer last year) and never seen it so dry. It was odd/great. I likes.

spawnofyorkshire

Moors over Marsden towards Saddleworth were pretty good on tuesday night, surprisingly so actually.
    Hope we’ve got a good summer of biking coming this year

devs
    Free Member

That bridleway just needs a kind fatbiker to ride it a couple of times and it’ll be sorted.

Pook

It needs a responsible, regular user to do a bit of maintenance. Just looks like a drainage channel needs digging out

Trimix
    Free Member

Even the Chilterns are dry 🙂

peakyblinder
    Free Member

Just did latern pike / raworth – 80% of it dry as a dust bowl. Still some clag about in the shade and big puddles on chinley churn (which take some drying up).

rOcKeTdOg

Now is the worst time for horse damage, in the winter the mud is slurry like so hooves have minimal effect, now things are firming up they churn the ground up & itvststarts to dry like it

mjsmke

It won’t be long before the nettles are above ankle height too. It’s that time of year when its warm and sunny, but still muddy with a few new nettles.

jekkyl

Yes there is still a fair bit of mud around but what a great time to be out and about, Mitts on and shorts back on with the base layer confined to the big bag of not used cycling clothes..

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Dry and Dusty’ is closed to new replies.