Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • (drunken) Relationship advice
  • dan1980
    Free Member

When a relationship is over, is it appropriate to ask your freinds to “de-friend” the promiscuos [female canine], or is it best to just fume with hatered when the cheating[female bovine] “likes” a comment left by one of your friends?

This question was bought to you by 8 cans of red stripe, whatever the bloke upstairs is smoking, a “tastey meat” pizza from the best pizza takaway in manchester and half a twix.

It would have been our 4 year anniverary next week (and 6 months since she jacked me on my 30th birthday), and if I knew where she was I’d probably stage a dirty protest in her shoes.

I should probably mtfu and deal with the other half a twix…..

monotokpoint
    Free Member

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Tell me. Did she buy you a present for your 30th?

dan1980
    Free Member

She did (and it was expensive), probably due to a guilty concience because she was “servicing” someone else.

nickc

hmmm facebook updates whilst drinking on your own…

you bought the wrong present then?

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Promiscuous? What a batch. Tell me where she lives and I’ll go round there and give her a mouthful!

Or maybe I’ll see if she’ll jack me

dan1980
    Free Member

nickc – Member
    hmmm facebook updates whilst drinking on your own…

you bought the wrong present then?

I got her a laptop for her birthday, which I discovered post breakup, she decided to spend with her new significant other…..

crikey
    Free Member

You could try being an adult and give up living your life through Facebook?

soobalias
    Free Member

if you aint gonna eat that twix……..

IdleJon

As I’ve only drunk half a bottle of wine, I don’t feel confident answering this, but half a Twix sounds good. Can I share?

^^^^^^^^^^^I’ll fight him for it!!

Scamper
    Free Member

Dan, to my right there is an ad for “date wealthy men” – elitemeeting.com.

Worth a stab, no?

dan1980
    Free Member

crikey – Member
    You could try being an adult and give up living your life through Facebook?

Thanks for the advice. I tried being an adult, but it ment I couldn’t play with my lego.
    (I am aware that living ones life through facebook is sad, but I did get a bit cross when I noticed her “like” of a friends comment and felt pissed off (whilst being a bit pissed) and decided to vent via the medium of comedy/random internet row locks. This is probably better than downing more alcohol. I intend to go and play on my bike tommorow which will help me forget the crossness I’m feeling about being cheated on)

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Women do stuff like that, the internet is full of hero’s

From here on in it’s up to you, deal with it.

dan1980
    Free Member

Scamper – Member
    Dan, to my right there is an ad for “date wealthy men” – elitemeeting.com.

Worth a stab, no?

Aren’t those adds chosen based on your search/internet history? 🙂

Scamper
    Free Member

That’s what i was thinking. Its my wife’s pc 😯 😆

Or perhaps based on thread title?

Simonpieman
    Free Member

defo MTFU sounds like yr a pussy.

\i say forget about her, claim all mutual friends as your own, hit a strip bar, engage tequila mode mode blow half a months wages on strippers.

after teh dust has settled spend your new free time riding more, lose weight and then post gloating pictures on facebook.

be a man and finish the twik first.

advice brought to you by 1.5 bottles of red wine (\\p.s. now a lightweight\\

Kevevs
    Free Member

I’ve been toying with facebook for a while, trying to figure out what it is all about. I’d say, life is enough of a **** without facebook! It is handy. but I think it is very much a double edged sword.

Like yer style pieman!

dan1980
    Free Member

:mrgreen:

I’m not sure I’m a “wealthy” man tho

Although my half a twix seems to be in demand? Perhaps I could flog it for a small fortune, and use my new found wealth to attract a buxom blonde nymphomanic mountain bike/climber type who enjoys (and is good at) cooking and cleaning?

soobalias
    Free Member

Worth a stab, no?

bit harsh, its was only a internerd faux pas

ononeorange

What sauce for a nymphomaniac-attarcting half a twix?

tails
    Free Member

This question was bought to you by 8 cans of red stripe, whatever the bloke upstairs is smoking, a “tastey meat” pizza from the best pizza takaway in manchester and half a twix.

Woooaaahhh!! You are not gonna find a new improved model with that diet!!

IdleJon

GIVE ME THE TWIX!!!!!!

locomotive

Best bet short term – Go back upstairs and share the pizza/beers with the caner.

Longer term – Forget about the bint and get on with your life.

dan1980
    Free Member

tails – Member
    Woooaaahhh!! You are not gonna find a new improved model with that diet!!

I know, the dinner of champions would have included a tray of fries, and the whole twix 😀

soobalias
    Free Member

im coming round, matey upstairs has more weed and a box full of twixs twixes twix’s choccy bars

Kevevs
    Free Member

it’s a momentary splurge of pain tails. damn, pizza! I’m hungry! dan1980 – you’ll get over it, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, maybe not. It’s what builds ya. Gimme a man shrug!! Grr! **** it.

Simonpieman
    Free Member

seriously the way out of this is not sitting smoking dope with another bloke in a dingy flat.

My advice is intended to save you months of agonising. oh by teh way outdoorsy girls that fit perfectly into your life will be as rare as rocking horse shit and let be honest probably weird. stick to teh ones that don’t understand your need to go into dark woods twice a week with a bunch of men and you will probably be better of in teh long run.

dan1980
    Free Member

I’m not actually smoking dope with the weirdo upstairs, I’m just experiencing the odour of his fumes filtering into my flat. I have many vices, but as yet partaking in weed is not one of them. I do wonder if it’s possible to passivly smoke weed though….

I need to move out of Manchester (bit of a rush – find somewhere to live type thing) and get back to a place with hills and high quality singletrack

Is it wrong that I’m excited about trying out my new tub of udderly smooth tommorow in the hope that it helps solve my “sore arse post riding” problem?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I’ve been toying with facebook for a while, trying to figure out what it is all about. I’d say, life is enough of a **** without facebook! It is handy. but I think it is very much a double edged sword.

Kev don’t ponce about with Facebook mate; you do that, and then it’s all over! You’ll end up like all the rest!

I’m going to create a fictitious character so’s I can stalk people from Uni, speshly the birds. Some of them actually were quite frightened of me for some reason. Never understood why…

Nah don’t do it Kev. Get an Ecks-Bocks instead.

Simonpieman
    Free Member

hey as long as you don’t inhale its just between us STW’ers….. but seriously second hand dope smoking whilst moaning about yr ex.. its so sad I want to cry.

\take this as a life changing moment , i am sure there must be good riding around mancehester just go for it find some hard core riders and stick with it. \y ou will soon so th ex what she is missing.

\\\\\\don’t make me come up there.

Dickyboy

I’m drunk & I have no relationship advice to offer, sorry an all that but I need some advice of my own & the half bar of twix just isn’t enough for me to put my concellor hat on

yunki
    Free Member

I would de-friend all your friends if they’re gonna let you stop in drinking stripe and worrying about some ex bird on a friday night..

get thee to the boozer

Sandwich

It’s SUMO time.

vooomvooom
    Free Member

dan1980 – something to cheer you up, I hope! 😀 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qybUFnY7Y8w&feature=player_embedded

Moses

in answer to the question: Fume.
    asking your friends to de-friend her is deffo wimpish.
    You should be going out with your mates, not skulking at home.
    It just needs time to get over her, and preferable some time with a totally unsuitable other woman.

Good luck! and MTFU

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

How’s the hangover today then?!

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘(drunken) Relationship advice’ is closed to new replies.