Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Drumlanrig Red and Black Trails.
  • GRAEMEJONES

Has anyone visited in the last week or so? Hopefully looking to ride there this coming Saturday if there is enough of it open, their website is showing no update since 8 December.
    TIA

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Last I heard it was all open, although the black took a bit of a hammering and will take a bit of riding in again.

GRAEMEJONES

Thanks for that, looks like a mix it up ride then, and see what state the Blacks are in when we get to them.

Liftman

The first black section (trail eight) was still closed couple of weeks ago due to forestry work, still showing as closed on the website.

GRAEMEJONES

Ah, Ok. Better get ready for a bit of swerving around then. Just a matter of trying to miss out as little as possible really.
    Thanks.

moonsaballoon

I was there a couple of weeks ago and had a chat with rik , the first black section has planting going on at the moment so is probably best avoided , when I was there you could hear all the machines from the house so if you can’t hear them you might be ok . The red was all good apart from one tree down and the very last bit of red as a bridge is down but all the good bits are fine . Rik said he was hoping to have everything open for easter

GRAEMEJONES

Thanks for that moonsabaloon! We’ll see if Rik is around when we get there, but if all is quiet it sounds like a goer 😀
    We should also be back for Easter weekend.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Drumlanrig Red and Black Trails.’ is closed to new replies.