Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Drugs n' booze
  • kaesae
    Free Member

I think that we must first understand the potential of the mind and it’s nature, it is the nature of the mind to move forward, we could say that the mind is a stream of thoughts that is either progressive or retarded, relative to the individual who wields the conscious mind through will.

Consciousness is never still and always moving towards what ever our will points it.

You choose the direction that your mind will travel or progress in, but only if you realize that control for the places your mind visits in thought is yours to decide and yours alone!

Does the mind ever stop? does it ever simply cease doing anything for a moment? if you close your eyes do you see one single image, your thoughts are in the form of a stream?

Let me explain the nature of this stream, it is constantly moving and all you can ever do is direct it. Will you direct your thought stream with wisdom or ignorance? this is the question that will define who you are and the extent of freedom that you experience!

Am I insane to speak like this? perhaps! but let me teach you something, a simple technique that will aid you greatly if you wish to know yourself.

Lie flat on your back above a comfortable surface and bring your feet up to just beneath your hips, open your feet to a natural amount and then let your legs touch at the knee’s, find the most comfortable position.

Get as relaxed as you can, then simply breath as deeply as you can with as much fresh air as possible, if you need a cover due to opening a window or the weather then use one. Why is this technique very important for our race?

When you exercise you exert yourselves, the energy you produce is then used up in your muscles and bodily functions, however when you lie in the position I have described, the lock at your legs/knees increases circulation to the upper part of your body/brain.

The straightness of your spine means that by lifting your legs / knees, you force that circulation straight up your spine into your brain.

Then if you add in the fact that you are breathing as deeply as you can and this creates energy that needs somewhere to go, the straightness of your spine and the resistance from your raised legs will give this energy a direction, you will be giving all the energy your body produces a direct channel to your brain.

Most of you reading this will mock and your minds will recoil from this knowledge immediately, but anyone with an open mind this simple ancient technique can greatly enhance your quality of life.
    Stress tension and a lack of direction in life, can be something that you over come 😯

If we agree with our society and if we feel comfortable with our place in it, then why do so many of us need to go to such extremes to escape it?

kaesae
    Free Member

One last thing before I go back to smoking my own pants, there is a very simple technique to determine how strong of will and focused you are also how in control of your own mind you are.

Simply lie on your back at night before you go to sleep and count as high as you can, I would be willing to bet that most people reading this cannot stay focused until they reach 250. I would think that most of you will be able to count to about 76, no offense is meant by this statement, this is simply an honest observation!

khani
    Free Member

Zzzzzzzzzzz………

Lifer
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNc0ErvirBE[/video]

charliedontsurf

Here my buddy is touring with me in France, like many cyclists who have done well touring France we used drugs and booze all the time.

At this lunch stop we are on beer and smack (bottom right)

tommmm
    Free Member

Has nobody watched the wire?! As usual it’s the solution to all life’s problems.

piemonster

Zzzzzzzzzzz………

This+zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

D0NK

Piemonster apologies, the “pathetic” bit wasn’t meant as an insult at you, me, my mates, peers and i reckon pretty much everyone used to get kicks from doing naughty stuff when we were kids, just human nature innit and bloody silly it is too.

I took “not convinced about legalisation” to mean you were erring towards against it, but fair enough.

scuzz
    Free Member

kaesae:…this creates energy…

WOW. Kaesae just solved the energy crisis, and no one noticed?!

piemonster

@Donk. No worried, I think I have misinterpreted your post as well.

rudebwoy
    Free Member

if i can count to only 20 it means i’m tired, if i count to 250 it means i’m restless, kaesae, you need to study a bit of dialectical materialism for moving your consciousness forward 😉

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Drugs n' booze’ is closed to new replies.