Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Drugs help – Spain
  • Duane…
    Free Member

Hi all,

Without getting into too much detail, I have a friend out in Madrid, who has a bit of a drugs problem. They want to stop, but doesn’t want to at the same time – pretty standard I guess.

They’d like to speak to a councillor, but not sure if there is any suitable. They wants the following;

– English speaking
    – Free (she is earning very little/spends it as above)
    – Has been on drugs before (they refuses to take advice from someone who has no first hand experience)

I understand that may be a lot to ask for, but no harm trying right.

Does anyone happen to know of anyone/place suitable, or of anyone I can get in contact with who might be able to help? Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks, Duane.

konabunny
    Free Member

Can’t give any useful advice but the urban 75 forum might be another research place.

seba560
    Free Member

A quick Google pulls this:
    http://www.centro12pasos.com
    I’d be surprised if there wasn’t an English speaker there. I assume she can ask for an English speaker.
    Even if they charge they should be able to point her in the right direction for some free help.
    If not, British Embassy should be able to offer some assisstance.
    Suerte.

Sandwich

Sounds like going through the motions from your description OP. I hope I’m wrong, good luck.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

In Spain no but it may be worth contacting SMART in the UK. They do all the custody drug visits and continue work outside custody. They may know of an alternative which could help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Drugs help – Spain’ is closed to new replies.