Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Dropping litter. Apparently, it's OK. Apparently, it's……
  • chipsngravy
    Free Member

Sterlisation programme required.

grahamh
    Free Member

beside the can, you should have put one of these in as well

andywoods
    Free Member

Bullet to the head! No judge, no jury, just natural justice. The world would be a better place
    There is a problem with this. What do you do with the resulting waste to
    avoid being similarly culled?
    as binners said it was outside chester zoo.. lions gotta eat.
    fast food outlets get the blame but there not the ones throwing away the empty packets, i know macdonalds employ people to clean up every day outside store/drive through and nearby area near where i live.

neninja
    Free Member

After a new McDonalds and KFC drive through opened near here recently, within a week all the small country lanes locally were littered with empty packaging. Boils my urine.

Even worse is when you see the idiots parked on the McD car park eating in their cars and when they’ve finished they open the window or door and drop it all out despite there being a bin yards away.

Lethal injection always springs to mind!

mudshark
    Free Member

What is the average person’s attitude to dropping litter? Unacceptable I think really but for some reason it seems to be the norm to drop small litter items – cigarette butts and used chewing gum for instance. Or is it just that a certain type of person is more likely to smoke and chew gum?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

….cigarette butts and used chewing gum for instance

I always make a point of spitting my chewing gum onto the road, the stuff is quite indestructible and I feel that I am preforming a civic duty by reducing the need for road resurfacing. I have long thought that motorways should be given a top chewing gum layer, not only it provide excellent grip, but it would also be indestructible.

singletrackmind

Last year I had a go at fatty chav in my local Tesco Express car park.
    The biffa had been in for whatever and bought some scratch cards .
    I was walking across the car park when she just threw the scratch cards , which clearly didnt net her £1m , out the car window .
    I picked them up as i was walking that way .

” You give me 1 good reason why I shouldn’t throw these back into your car ?”
    Fat Biffa couldnt / didnt say a word , she just started her car and drove off .

She was parked 5ft from a rubbish bin.

The A3 On ramp at Petersfeild is simply covered in Maccy D’s containers . After you have eaten there you drive out and hurl all the rubbish out the window.
    Scum.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Dropping litter. Apparently, it's OK. Apparently, it's……’ is closed to new replies.