Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Dropper with layback?
  • bubs

So what is a decent dropper post (Reverb standard) with a bit of layback and where can I find a good deal on one? Reverbs seem to be on offer all over the place.

mtbfix

The Giant dropper has layback but you probably wouldn’t rate it up with the Reverb.

sidders34
    Free Member

Giant dropper has lay back, had mine two years and no problems at all bar a bit of side to side play at the seat (1 or 2mm) but don’t notice it when riding

sv

Thinking of selling my stealth Giant Contact if you are interested. Brand new, email in profile.

thegreatape
    Free Member

So does the KS eTen, but again, probably wouldn’t be considered a Reverb equivalent.

nuke

KS Dropzone…same as a Supernatural but with layback. Ive two now, one new from Alltricks and one second hand.

:edit: you know that…i bought the dropzone off you 😀

Giant & Spesh command post have layback but limited travel or diameters (Spesh is only 30.9)

bubs

Yes, the dropzone is/was good. Unfortunately it didn’t fit my new frame and so I want to check if there is anything else out there that is even better or on sale. The Giant looks relatively heavy, I don’t know much about the Spesh one?

Stevet1
    Free Member

Thomson one has 5mm layback if thats any use to you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Dropper with layback?’ is closed to new replies.