Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Dropper Post Options – 27.2mm, 400+mm
  • Mat

I’ve got an old handjob that I’d like to build back up and having got quite fond of the Reverb on my main bike I was wondering what options I have these days.

Ideally I’d like something reliable and simple like a gravity dropper, I was going to keep it at the inlaws (other end of the country) so I can go out riding when I’m down there. Cheaper would also be good, having said that some of the budget options seem unreliable and not very refined (who’d have guessed)

Gravity Dropper – Is the only way to get one of these right now to order from the US?

Thomson Elite – too expensive!

KS Lev 272 – again quite expensive!

Cheaper options:
    Forca Vario
    Ice Lift V8
    TMARS
    Satori

Are these budget options all variations on the same thing/equal or are some better than others? I’ve read a range of different reviews from terible, only lasted a few rides to great, easy to maintain and seen some interesting looking photos of rusty internals!

what does STW reckon?

jimw
    Free Member

x-Fusion HiLo?

Not the lightest, nor the cheapest but mine has been pretty reliable over the past three year of use

snaps
    Free Member

I’ve got a brand new 27.2mm 400mm X Fusion Hi/Lo for sale (non remote but remote kits are available) email me for details.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Dropper Post Options – 27.2mm, 400+mm’ is closed to new replies.