Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Dropper of choice?
  • Scienceofficer
    Free Member

I like KS levs for the express reason that the work ok, are fully user serviceable and the parts are surprisingly cheap.

I couldn’t resist a mojo sell of Fox transfer at a bargainous price though. Early days for that.

crashrash

Son number one just got himself BrandX 2 for his FS bike so will see how that performs – deal with British Cycling discount at just over £100!

tpbiker
    Free Member

I was put off on a reverb due to the number that fail. The selling point seems to be the warranty is good.. Which speaks volumes.

When I was kitting out my yeti I treated it to a transfer as cash was not so much of a concern. Was going to buy a brand x for the trail bike until I got suduced by the mojo sale and bought another. I love the loud clunk when it reaches full extension. I never really knew if my previous ks was fully extended and it annoyed me.

RickDraper
    Free Member

Look at it this way, all droppers are shit. Some last months, some last years. You are either lucky or you aren’t. I have mates who have xxxxx that have lasted a ride, I have others that have the same post and its still going strong after 2 years without been touched! If warranty is fast then thats a bonus.

njcisca

Bought a used Crank bros highline last month. So far so good virtually no play and no sag. Great cable clamping system and excellent remote lever can be set up in any position.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Dropper of choice?’ is closed to new replies.