Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Driving with Dog on Lap… Really?!
  • nickewen
    Free Member

Followed a chap in a Toyota Avensis for a few miles on the way to work this morning… Immediately backed right off after observing him to have VERY poor lane discipline – swerving onto opposite side of road and then getting very close to curb while doing 20 in a quiet wide 30 road. He pulled over and I glanced at the Idiot I had been following and he had a dog on his lap while driving – it was a decent sized thing too! Seriously WTF?!

If someone like this crashed into me I dont think I’d be able to control myself and would probably end up doing time for the muppet.

Keva
    Free Member

my cat used to sit on my lap whilst I drove him back and forth to the vets during the last few days of his life.

druidh
    Free Member

Was the dog steering?

samuri
    Free Member

What kind of dog was it?

German Shepherds are excellent drivers although Springers are absolutely uesless. All they do is look out the windows at birds.

corroded
    Free Member

This him?

nickewen
    Free Member

I think if the dog was steering it probably would have done a better job!

nickewen
    Free Member

PS – I know nothing about dogs… All I can say is it was medium sized and whitey grey in colour…

Underhill
    Free Member

nickewen
    Free Member

Thats the fella!!

Klunk
    Free Member

“that’s not bad for a quadruped”
    “don’t drive angry. don’t drive angry”

Ambrose

I saw a fair few dogs on chairlifts in the Alps this summer. Most were really well behaved but one or two were really squirming around and keen to jump off. One in particular would have landed on one of the Pre la Joux runs at Chatel. Imagine that- you are all set for the tabletop and get hit in the head by a pooch.

kayak23

Its a serious problem.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10MOOTUBDSg[/video]

bencooper
    Free Member

Was it a guide dog?

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

it was a decent sized thing too!

the dog, . . . or the blokes Penis?

it would after all explain his erotic, . . sorry . . erratic driving?

DaveVanderspek
    Free Member

Last week i witnessed a woman driving down the street balancing a large wedding cake in one hand!
    Later that day i spotted another eating a bowl of ice cream whilst driving!

willard

samuri – Member
    What kind of dog was it?

German Shepherds are excellent drivers although Springers are absolutely uesless. All they do is look out the windows at birds

How very dare you sir! I’ll have you know that my dog do _NOT_ look out the window at birds when in the car. They are far too busy sleeping and/or farting! Which would probably make them equally poor drivers to be honest.

hora
    Free Member

Was he having sexual relations with the dog?

Markie
    Free Member

My mom was a tribunal referee, had a case involving a traffic accident that had happened some three years earlier. The traffic policeman who came to give evidence had perfect recall of every little thing about the incident. Mom asked him how he was able to remember it all so clearly…

He said that firstly, while he attended lots of RTA, he had only actually seen two happen, this being one of them. Secondly, when he went to see the driver of the one of the cars (the one eventually found to be at fault), he at first thought she was having some kind of strange fit, her body was contorting itself in all manner of unusual ways. It turned out she had a ferret inside her shirt.

unklehomered
    Free Member

I’m frequently nearly hit by a twonk in a big blue lexus 4×4 who drives with his dogs head out of the driver window along the local narrow windy roads.’..

druidh
    Free Member

It could have been worse. It could have been a rabbit in her pants.

DezB
    Free Member

Was I wrong to suspect love eggs?

DrP

It could have been a guide dog, you judgemental bigots….

DrP

bigyinn
    Free Member

DezB – Member

Was I wrong to suspect love eggs?
    You were wrong to even think that. Dirty boy. Wash your mind out with soap.

justatheory
    Free Member

There’s a bloke near me who drives while eating. Ain’t so bad I hear you say? It is when he’s eating a roast dinner on a plate/tray with a knife and fork!

RobHilton
    Free Member

My mate got rear-ending by a guy in a Jag reading The Times – broadsheet edition!

colournoise

Not driving, but cycled past the same guy twice at the weekend (about 2 hours apart) who was riding his bike one-handed on a pavement carrying a very young kid (maybe 6 months to a year old) under the other arm like a rugby ball.

slainte 😐 rob

hels
    Free Member

I wish my dog would drive me home, but he’s always drunk…

unklehomered
    Free Member

I saw a fair few dogs on chairlifts in the Alps this summer. Most were really well behaved but one or two were really squirming around and keen to jump off. One in particular would have landed on one of the Pre la Joux runs at Chatel. Imagine that- you are all set for the tabletop and get hit in the head by a pooch.

guy who ran the chalet we stayed at took his dog up on the lifts, he was an ace dog, sexually confused, but an ace dog. DDid one of the guy have a green Transition?

nickewen
    Free Member

hahahaha! Some pretty ridiculous examples of the daft things people do whilst driving their cars – eating a roast dinner was a particular highlight. Oh and the guy carrying a small baby while riding his bike!

Seriously tho – what would be your reaction if one of these mongs crashed into you and injured you or one of your family?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

nice choice of words Nick

of course he is an idiot but so are most people

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Driving with Dog on Lap… Really?!’ is closed to new replies.