Viewing 41 post (of 41 total)
  • Drivers who try to cut you up on purpose??? Serves this driver for being dumb.
  • zaskar
    Free Member

I tend to flow with traffic on the inside if traffic starts to slow but I don't overtake.

When traffic is dead then I'll move to outside when safe and overtake there.

Been some really ace drivers out there flashing me to move out which is great.

gravitysucks – Member
    Some drivers are just dumb. riding down a main road one day an ambulance came from the rear lights a blazin. So the twonk in the car in the lane next to me just pulls straight over without even looking. Problem was there was barriers for about 100 meters on the pavement so no where for me to go. Ended up hopping off my bike and on to his bonnet before I got squashed and even then he didn't notice me!!!
    With him still looking in his wing mirror I ended up beating on his windscreen. The look on his face when he turned round to find me sat on hs bonnet beating his window was priceless. That sheer look of horror on his face was the only thing that saved him from getting a slap

😯

Viewing 41 post (of 41 total)

The topic ‘Drivers who try to cut you up on purpose??? Serves this driver for being dumb.’ is closed to new replies.