• This topic has 84 replies, 65 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by jimmy.
Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • Drivers engrossed in mobile phone activity in the car following you. . . .
  • themightymowgli
    Free Member

As a truck driver sat on my lofty perch I’m still amazed how many people I see masterbating whilst driving.

Ferris-Beuller
    Free Member

I posted about this a few moths ago…..there are that many near misses i have seen and its always the phone user who acts like its everyone elses problem. Standard response when you know youre in the wrong i suppose…..

DezB
    Free Member

I couldn’t watch it all, getting too wound up…

(Sorry facebook link)

Watch the video. Take the pledge. Save a life. #ItCanWait-Credit: Summer Break

Posted by Go Social on Thursday, August 25, 2016

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Three_Fish
    Free Member

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_BqFkRwdFZ0[/video]

jimmy

Rode up to a junction today, a guy in his car with son in the passenger seat. Dad’s playing away with his phone. Fine, I thought, the lights are good and long I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt. I set off at the green light and he caught up after 100m or so, still on his phone. He was going just the right speed I could stay level, wait for him to return my stare and made the “call me” sign with my hand. He was almost immediately apologetic, like he was waiting for someone to pull him up on it. The conversation I was having with myself if he’d have got shirty centred around the example he was setting his son, who in maybe 5 years time could be driving himself and accustomed to that behaviour.

That facebook video above needs to be on national TV.

Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)

The topic ‘Drivers engrossed in mobile phone activity in the car following you. . . .’ is closed to new replies.