Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Driver fined 'for blowing his nose'
  • simonfbarnes
    Free Member

just as well he didn't turn the engine off or they'd have done him for abandoning the vehicle 🙁

brakes
    Free Member

I read that earlier and thought 'why am I reading this?'

it's the kind of story that you used to find in the local rag, not in national news

it probably says more about the appetite of the public for dross as well as the media's desperation for 'news'

I think I've been listening to Charlie Brooker too much

showerman
    Free Member

easy pickings for plod, give a fixed penilty fine gets paid looks good for plod on his work sheet quick and easy very little paper work ( but can backfire) catch a real crim and hrs of it to get to court,now they have to sort the paperwork out to get it to court. must say always 2 sides to every story but plod will bend it to get a conviction.

coffeeking
    Free Member

He's good on a bike, but has clearly been scared by his fine…

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

He wasn't fined for "for blowing his nose". He was fined for "not being in proper control of his car".

He simply claims to have been blowing his nose.

Personally, I choose not to believe him – it sounds like a school boy excuse, and he's probably a smart-arse.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I bet Ernie has it. failed the attitude test more than likley.

AndyP
    Free Member

he may well have originally been blowing his nose, but he then ran over an entire schoolful of orphans on a day trip, as he did that hideous 'examine contents of hanky after blowing' thing that people do.
    possibly.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Driver fined 'for blowing his nose'’ is closed to new replies.