Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Drinks in Croatia
  • j5kol
    Free Member

So guys what kinda prices should i be paying for Beer & Spirits this weekend when i visit Zadar, Croatia ??

peterfile
    Free Member

About 2/3rds of UK prices is about the norm. couple of quid for a beer.

Drink croatian wine instead, it’s mostly lovely, interesting and super cheap.

Swanky bars selling international spirits and beers etc will be the most expensive obv. Croatia is doing quite well for itself, so there’s a lot of young people with disposable incomes and tourists who want somewhere nice to drink…so some places can seem oddly expensive for Croatia. You’ll be able to spot them though, and even then they’re not more expensive than pricey places in the UK.

hjghg5
    Free Member

I was in zadar the other weekend and spent less than I thought I would. All good.

zbonty

Really nice in the old town. Make sure you have a white tea and olive oil cake at the Art Hotel. Seriously yum!

Sea organ is great. Garden bar for a cocktail.

badnewz
    Free Member

It works out just over half what you would pay in the south east of england.
    Check out the Garden nightclub if you get the chance, great views and very relaxed vibe.

toby1

If you happen to come across somewhere selling San Servolo (not 100% sure on spelling) then give the cloudy wheat one a try, it’s really really good.

Clobber
    Free Member

I would say nearer 1/2 as well…

j5kol
    Free Member

Some good info there folks, i will definitely give Garden Bar a go

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Drinks in Croatia’ is closed to new replies.