Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Dressing to be seen on the roads
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

Doesn’t exactly look very bright does it? More like an accident waiting to happen. While we are at it, looks like he’s going to be doing it in his trainers….what next piss pots!

anyway back to the article
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/profiles/chris-froome-im-clean-and-if-i-win-no-one-will-strip-me-of-tour-title-8669843.html
    nice to see some things change and others don’t
    Article about Drugs in Cycling
    Kenyan Born Froome – is now just Froome (any chance we can have one of those auto corrects for some of the leading riders names?)

jonba
    Free Member

He’s on a beach better on a fat bike than a road bike. He doesn’t need to be seen as he has a rolling road block and a peleton of 100+ riders and support vehicles.

Besides I imagine we’ll see him slipping on a more high vis yellow number over the three weeks.

psling
    Free Member

Has he pulled a hamstring?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

He doesn’t need to be seen as he has a rolling road block and a peleton of 100+ riders and support vehicles.

Remember what happened to the last guy they didn’t see!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mSeyzce-aw[/video]

clareymorris

To be fair you could dress head to tow in high viz and still not be seen!

endurancenut
    Free Member

Remember what happened to the last guy they didn’t see!

This –

And he finished the stage, before going off to hospital for 33 stiches.

True definition of tough!

samuri
    Free Member

Sky have different coloured kit for riding in different conditions. I’m pretty sure they talked about that in Wiggins book.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

I can see him. Not sure what the problem is. Maybe go to specsavers or stop masturbating.

samuri
    Free Member

True definition of tough!

Indeed. Can you imagine someone driving a car onto a football pitch (for example), driving into one of the players and knocking him at 30mph into a barbed wire fence?

Think he’d carry on playing?

Tough mofo.

paulo123
    Free Member

Looks like he is sporting some sort of cycling leg garter, I wouldn’t put it past Rapha.

glupton1976
    Free Member

Indeed. Can you imagine someone driving a car onto a football pitch (for example), driving into one of the players and knocking him at 30mph into a barbed wire fence?

Not really, but to be fair they’d have to knock the footballer a lot further to make them hit a barbed wire fence.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Not really, but to be fair they’d have to knock the footballer a lot further to make them hit a barbed wire fence.

What if the footballer was on a treadmill.?

Onzadog
    Free Member

Isn’t be still struggling to make a claim for that incident?

beej

Well, he’s just won the Dutch national road race.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

neilsonwheels – Member
    I can see him. Not sure what the problem is. Maybe go to specsavers or stop masturbating.

Still need that ironic smiley…..

warrenmosby
    Free Member

I read this article… 😐

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Dressing to be seen on the roads’ is closed to new replies.