Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Dream interpretation please
  • roper
    Free Member

I just fell asleep. Not for long but,

I dreamt I was the tour manager of N-Dubz 🙁 I hired the tour mini-bus from Dodgy (the band) and had to drive all over the North East to small gigs in christmasy malls 🙁
    On the way to each gig they insisted on listening to The Rudetsky March on loop in the tour bus 🙁

woody2000

Non-prescription drugs?

scaredypants

any suede clothing involved ?

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

did you get to see what’s under Dappies Hat, . . .

. . . . think you’ll find that’s the key to it?

are you suffering with hair loss? 🙂

tankslapper
    Free Member

Its a pretty obvious interpretation:

Punch Dappy!

roper
    Free Member

No drugs, would hope for something better than that if I was.
    Not sure about suede clothes but the bloody bobble hat was in it.

BlingBling
    Free Member

rofl at scaredy 😆

simonralli2
    Free Member

Hi Roper – tricky one as my dream dictionary has neither N Dubz nor pop music.

But to dream of being in a group of musicians suggests that you being urged to interact socially a bit more. To dream of musicians suggests an urge to control your creativity.

The bus driver element may suggest either worries about how you will pay your way through life, or how you give authority in a group situation. Interesting that you hired the bus from a group, so maybe this is the latter scenario.

Typically shopping centre/mall dreams are all about choices and in your case the Christmas element may be about choices at this time of year. There is a lot of symbolism in shops, and it may represent desires or goals that you feel are unattainable right now. Apparently shopping centres are quite common in dreams nowadays, but as there are so many aspects to the symbol it is quite hard to analyse.

To dream of classical music if you are a fan of modern music suggests the need to listen to advice from your elders. maybe the specific tune has other symbolic aspects too – I do not know the story of it.

Just to make you feel better, I had a dream about Simon Cowell a few days ago, so you are far better off the N Dubz I feel.

Hope this helps.

simonralli2
    Free Member

Oh and as for the hat, in this instance it may represent your unconscious desire to be grander or set yourself apart from others!

cynic-al
    Free Member

In a recent dream I witnessed a woman getting cut (midriff) in half by a chainsaw.

Does this mean I’m a well balanced person?

iDave
    Free Member

Simon, what is that interpretation based on, other than some peoples opinions?

roper
    Free Member

Thanks for that for that Simon, food for thought.

Just to make you feel better, I had a dream about Simon Cowell a few days ago, so you are far better off the N Dubz I feel.

That does but my dream wasn’t of a sexual nature. 🙂

MSP

That does but my dream wasn’t of a sexual nature.

Well actually it was, the bus was clearly a penis substitute, ndubz are clearly w*****s, so it was about self pleasuring your tour bus. Also as ndubz consist of 2 lads and 1 girl, it shows that while you swing both ways, your preference is for males.

edit: oh I forgot mini-bus really doesn’t need any extra explanation 😉

simonralli2
    Free Member

I can assure you mine wasn’t. Simon Cowell and someone else (and me) were in a really dodgy pub, and they ordered a huge pizza. Then someone threatened violence, so Simon’s minders got him out, and the scene changed to inside his limo, where there were two back seats like a taxi, with six people inside. Don’t know who the others were.

The maddest bit was that this limo was really speeding through central London, and I really remember physically feeling butterflies in my stomach due to the acceleration. I have no idea what that dream meant, but I am sure I had another X Factor dream some weeks ago.

I’ve also been having other mad dreams, but nothing I can really write about here : )

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Dream interpretation please’ is closed to new replies.