Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • DPD courier service…………………
  • bruneep

How the **** do you contact them?

Had an sms form them yesterday saying my parcelk would be delivered between 15.43 and 16.43 yesterday, yup no fecker showed up. trying to find a number so I can speak to someone to rearrange delivery, its near impossible.
    😥

B

derp
    Free Member

Does this help?

trailmonkey

get the con number from the sender and track it on the dpd site.

even better, get the sender to do the work for you and let you know.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Of all the fekkin useless, shambolic, imbecilic fekking halfwits I have ever dealt with, they are close to top of the list. Fekkin eedjits.
    I had a laptop to be returned for a warranty repair. left instructions on where to pick it up (work reception), so they went to the loading baym, were told it was at main reception (I told the loading bay people, because delivery drivers generally seem to be pretty useless). On being told that he had gone to the wrong place, he didn’t bother going to the right one to pick up the laptop. Then, on a second attempt, they went to the wrong place and picked up another laptop that was going somewhere else for a warranty return. Then they returned my laptop to the person who’d sent the other laptop away. then they claiomed that my laptop had been elivered but they’d misplaced the proof of delivery (shyte, the laptop was in my office at the time)

captain-slow
    Free Member

sure they have some lovely people working for them, but their system just doesn’t work for people who are out at work all day

won’t shop with j e james again which is a pity…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘DPD courier service…………………’ is closed to new replies.