Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Downloading Mag
  • PROLINE85
    Free Member

Is the mag emailed to you? Just paid for a digital copy, but can’t find inkto downlaod.

Cheers for help!

Will-M

It would have been on the final checkout summary screen, a link to the file. It usually says you should make sure to click on it. They should have sent you a linhk in an email as well.

PROLINE85
    Free Member

Is there anyway I can get the link back, if I’ve closed the page?

Cheers

Will-M

Uh I don’t know, try your browsing history, but I’m afraid it may give you a “your session has timed out” message or similar. If all is lost, contact Singletrack customer care and they’ll sort it for you.

PROLINE85
    Free Member

Cheers Will, thanks for help!

Denis99
    Free Member

hmmm…. I can’t download it either.

Mark

I’m refreshing the entire shop now. It seems to have developed a fault. Sorry about that. It will be up and running again shortly. Any orders for downloads should be followed by a confirmation email that contains a link to your download. But email claire@singletrackworld.com if you are having any problems and we’ll get a working link to you asap.

Mark

Fixed it now.. For any techies who understand/care it was a non-parsed header issue. Our shop software likes them our server doesn’t. Sorted tho..

Premium subscribers should now be able to download all issues now. Anyone who has bought an issue in the last few days that had a dead link contact me directly on mark@singletrackworld.com with your order number and I’ll get a fresh, working link to you straight away.

Sorry again..

And I’m uploading the previous mags one by one too today.

kamina
    Free Member

I bought one article last fall and never received it. Aparently it had something to do with my paypal being charged from a credit card account, and stw not wanting to send me the link before getting an ok on the charge.

Never received a link, but seems like the card was charged.

Can’t be bothered to check the dates anymore though. I wanted to read a brake review before ordering, but did not want to wait a month to finally get access. I do think a limit like this should be mentioned more clearly…

Mark

Kamina,

stw not wanting to send me the link before getting an ok on the charge.

Paypal e-cheques are a right arse for everyone who uses them from the customer to the retailer. The situation is that Paypal TELL us not to fulfil the order until the e-cheque has cleared. It buggers up shops that use an automated delivery system for stuff like downloads as Paypal don’t send through the necessary signal to the shop software that it needs to enable a download order to be confirmed, even after the e-cheque has cleared. So we have to manually watch for e-cheque purchases and deal with them as we spot them. Problem is they look to our shop software just like a failed transaction.

Anyway..

email me directly and I’ll sort you out.

Mark

Will-M

I still can’t download the mag – may be the header has unparsed itself again.

grahamofredmarley
    Free Member

I did the digital download order thingy last month & downloaded via the link for the first copy.
    However, never received confirmation email for future links.

Emailed Claire last friday, but no response

Was really looking forward to the next copy.

kamina
    Free Member

Thanks for the offer Mark, but I already ordered brakes and am quite happy with them (Hope Mono M4’s), so I don’t really care what the review says about them anymore. 🙂

It’s all good… I have not used Paypal very much, as a matter of fact that was my first and (till now) last experiment at paying with it.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Downloading Mag’ is closed to new replies.