Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Download Youtube videos as MP3 from Firefox?
  • cakefest
    Free Member

what’s the best way for me to do this?

cakefest
    Free Member

Firefox is 16.0.

whatnobeer
    Free Member
    greeble
    Free Member
    joeydeacon
    Free Member

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/video-downloadhelper/ – download them as movies, and can then convert them.

cakefest
    Free Member

thanks, joeydeacon, but seems like a faff to download movies and then convert. how would i convert movie to mp3?

Torminalis
    Free Member

To be clear, do you want just the soundtrack of the movie moved to an audio file?

cakefest
    Free Member

correct.

i was using something like YoutubeConverter or something similar but in the past few weeks it’s gone blank and doesn’t offer any download options.

the LMGTFY links make me laugh. i’m asking for specific guidance, not rough, vague, 1000 options.

ho ho.

greeble
    Free Member

@cakefest the 1st link it throws up is no good for you?
    http://www.youtube-mp3.org/

ffs

cakefest
    Free Member

greebie, thanks but no thanks. i’m looking for something that has a button or similar in Youtube that i just click on and then download.

the 1st spoonful you gave me was a link to then paste the Youtube link and then wait and then download. too slow, time is money.

clubber
    Free Member

keepvid should work, shouldn’t it? You can set up a ‘favourite’ which is scripted so you just click on the favourite and it automatically does the cut/paste of the URL for you.

cakefest
    Free Member

how do i setup a favourite that is scripted??

clubber
    Free Member

There are instruction on the keepvid site (in the instructions for favourite/bookmark) – it’s nothing complex.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Download Youtube videos as MP3 from Firefox?’ is closed to new replies.