Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • down hill track
  • new2this
    Free Member

hi people, can anyone please tell me if they know of any down hill tracks near to dundee area ,had a go at wolftrax and loved it but hated the A9 drive home thanks and best wishes.kevin

whatnobeer
    Free Member
    trail_rat
    Free Member

pitmeaden – really ive never been but is it really a downhill track in any sense ? or a trail centre ?

is kinoull hill still active ? – there was a good DH track up there in the late 90s/early 2000s like wise the falkland trails group were pushing headway with some great trails at falkland in fife,

Sidlaws has some good DH trails but is a hella push up.

Dunkeld has a full on race standard DH track

there is a trail at Inchture or there abouts but i might be corrected as there was some dispute with the land owner i believe.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    bobbyg81
    Free Member

Not too far away

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sccc5MfLrcc[/video]

Northwind

trail_rat – Member

is it really a downhill track in any sense ?

At least as much as Wolftrax is. OP, are you really after downhill tracks?

legend
    Free Member

At least as much as Wolftrax is. OP, are you really after downhill tracks?

actually, Pitmedden has some very nice (short) downhill trails built by Sam and Willem Herd (young pinner. they live in the nice house you can see at the top of the hill, so I’m told). There’s one out in the open with some nice berms, jumps n drops and another two more technical trails in the woods.

I also wonder if the OP is really after DH trails, as you certainly don’t find them at the likes of Wolftrax

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘down hill track’ is closed to new replies.