Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Double glazing in Manchester?
  • eightyeight
    Free Member

Can anyone recommend a reliable, quality and relatively cheap double glazing maunfacturer/fitter in Manchester?

Christ….that’s just about the most depressing sentence I’ve ever written.

mt
    Free Member

middle aged?

petergee
    Free Member

Seriously. I thought with all the Fergie talk this was going to be about the Man U owners. Sorry. I can’t help you.

Bregante

Quadrant windows in urmston did me a great deal a few years back, after some haggling. In fact, when I went in to pay them I was told the salesman had “moved on” so maybe I drove too hard a bargain! 😀

I’d definitely use them again.

http://Www.quadrantwindows.co.uk

eightyeight
    Free Member

Thanks Bregate, will take a look.

mt – no, 27. FFS….

mt
    Free Member

you lucky git, don’t worry it’ll come. 🙂

unovolo
    Free Member

Sunshine Windows

Small family company based in Dukinfield.
    I used them to supply only most of my windows but had them in to do a Big box bay window that I did not want to mess up.

They did a first class job,they dont advertise much as most of there work comes from word of mouth which speaks for itself.

globalti
    Free Member

Do NOT use Safestyle. You need a famiy firm whose fitters will screw the frames properly into the rebates, not someone whose fitters are on a target of fifteen windows a day and will just glue the frames in with foam then scarper and allow their rectification mates to sort out the consequences for the few customers who know – or bother – to complain.

Popocatapetl

I would recommend Alexander Windows. we used them last year to do a full house worth of windows. Decent showroom in Hazel Grove, Stockport. No pressure quote and open to a bit of haggling. The installers were professional (on time, polite, courteous and cleaned all their crap up!) Couldn’t fault them.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Double glazing in Manchester?’ is closed to new replies.