Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Double glazing in Bristol
  • 2orangey4crows

Grrr, cycle touring around NZ, but my tenant tells me the sashes in my Bristol flat have started falling apart. Rather than repair/replace the sash windows I reckon it’s time for some UPVC double glazing.

Can anyone recommend a double glazing company in Bristol? And any idea how much it’ll cost to replace x3 sashes? And, depending on how much it does cost, anyone want to buy my Uncle John 🙁

Phototim
    Free Member

Caddy windows. Had them in to replace some sash Windows. They were great. Gave us lots of options to save money and did a good job. Sash replacement is expensive, we went for hinge up type at about a grand (can’t remember, could be less) for 2 windows which included making good and ripping out the old sash.

woody74

Try Price Glass on Ashley Down road. Did an excellent job for us a few years ago and just gives one price not like many that offer you lots of offers that work out loads more expensive. We had 6 windows replaced, made up of 2 bays and it cost just over £2k.

We would certainly use again as good price and not dodgy like so any

wrecker
    Free Member

I have a relative who is self employed. His prices are normally good.
    Want a number?

2orangey4crows

Thanks for the help guys.

Thanks Wrecker – I’ll try the couple above first, but then maybe get back to you.

Cheers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Double glazing in Bristol’ is closed to new replies.