Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Dothie Valley yesterday (Pics)
  • sheldona
    Free Member

This is one of the nicest natural singletracks I’ve ever ridden, If you haven’t done it and you are anywhere near Wales, its a must do trail! Not particulary techy but just good fun with great surroundings. Took Paddi the trail dog along too, he loved it!

NigE5
    Free Member

We are doing it this coming weekend, weather not looking to good for us.

sheldona
    Free Member

I’ve done it twice before but in November whilst I’ve been in those parts for the real Ale Wobble. The weather has never been great so made a concentrated effort to get back there on a good day! Worth it no matter what the weather is doing

daveells
    Free Member

Trails look great,but what choice of footwear ‘s Paddi got on?

sheldona
    Free Member

He’s wearing some of these Ruff Wear Boots as he rips his pads open on stoney trails. I took them off once we got on the singletrack though 🙂 There’s gaffer tape round the top to stop the velcro catching in the grass resulting in him loosing the shoe. Only trouble is they’re not spd compatible 🙂

basonjillett
    Free Member

any chance of some pics of big wheel bikes out of there (supposed) comfort zone 😆

Better yesterday 2 x whites no coffee stop good times

gusamc
    Free Member

As this is on my todo list does anybody have a route (GPS/Memory Map) that I could blag.

Thanks

Would be my fav too Sheldona

sheldona
    Free Member

there was a big wheeled bike out:-)

Sorry I don’t have a gps route for it:-(

Ambrose

Gus- I’ve got a bunch of MM logs for that area. email me at hearne underscore ogwen52 at hotmail.com

mtbmatt
    Free Member

Very lucky to have this as one of my local loops. It’s a real classic.
    Best time of year to do it as well, tends to get overgrown in the summer and rather boggy in winter. Although to be honest it is never dry.

NigE5
    Free Member

Would there per chance be any gps routes for the area as I am looking for an all day ride this Sunday from Llanwrtyd Wells.
    I do have a route, its the MVHVB loop north of the town.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Dothie Valley yesterday (Pics)’ is closed to new replies.