Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Don't Buy Off This Van Dealer
  • eat_more_cheese
    Free Member

Like i told you This vivaro had been serviced from new by Arnold Clark of Glasgow.

That would have been enough for me to walk away

matt_outandabout

I’ve bought 4 cars and 1 van from dealers, and only one did not string me along dishonestly regarding history of the vehicle or directly refute questions regarding known faults of the vehicle (which then went faulty)

And any dealer that did not have paperwork filled in and there, I would and have walked from, including main dealer (Arnold Clark!). As a dealer you should know how important these things are, and know the system to get them sorted asap.

Sorry mr_dealer, you sound like you are full of it.

oleecommercialsltd
    Free Member

The warranty didn’t cover the injectors as they are a known fault on Vauxhall vivaros and like already mentioned they can fail at any time. If we really went out to fleece the fella and were so dishonest why would we offer to pay half the bill?

NZCol

but I have now received a letter from the warranty company informing me that the policy has now been cancelled as the supplying dealer hasn’t made payment

I think this is the issue more to the point.

spooky_b329

If we really went out to fleece the fella and were so dishonest why would we offer to pay half the bill?[\i]

Because he was a right pain in the arse and kept ringing from different numbers until you got fed up!

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

oleecommercialsltd – Member

The warranty didn’t cover the injectors as they are a known fault on Vauxhall vivaros and like already mentioned they can fail at any time

As we all know, a warranty on a second hand vehicle is a insurance policy purchased from a 3rd party. In 20+yrs of the motor trade I HAVE NEVER SEEN A PARTICULAR ITEM ON A SPECIFIC MODEL OF VEHICLE EXCLUDED on a warranty document.

I would love to see where this warranty specifically excludes the injectors from cover.

Please scan a copy on here for me to have a deek.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Don't Buy Off This Van Dealer’ is closed to new replies.