Viewing 16 posts - 161 through 176 (of 176 total)
  • Dope, blow, cannabis, weed etc. Opinions please.
  • sweepy
    Free Member

I think its a combination of 2 and 3

seosamh77
    Free Member

My impression is that most people who smoke the stuff wouldn’t want to be involved in the world that grows and supplies the stuff

My question to that is, why force us to be involved in it? As you are absolutely correct.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

My impression is that most people that grow and sell the stuff wouldn’t want to be involved in smoking it.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    sweepy
    Free Member

How do you quote something that hasnt happened yet, I need more than pot to do that. Mushies minimum 🙂

trailmonkey

My impression is that most people that grow and sell the stuff wouldn’t want to be involved in smoking it.

pretty hard to generalise as you could be talking about farmers in morocco or pakistan or mexico where there might be different cultures towards use. Or it could be a small skunk operation in the uk where the grower is more than likely a user or a large scale operation within organised crime where some people do and some don’t use.

fwiw, i never had a dealer that wasn’t a toker themselves.

sweepy
    Free Member

Likewise all mine comes from smokers/small scale growers. I’d be very reluctant to buy from someone that didn’t. They’d have no idea on quality control for one thing.

qwerty
    Free Member
    donks
    Free Member

[/quote]Smoked everyday for over 10 years… couple of breaks to go on foreign holidays.

From TSY…..I thought you were 22 from the poll the otherday. You started young then 🙂

yunki
    Free Member

You started young then

It looks like you meant that as a joke.. but really where I came from it’s not unusual.. much less funny..
    I first tried cannabis at 9.. and smoked it regularly from 11.. but I much preferred butane between 12 and 15..

I didn’t really start on heavier stuff til I was 17 though..

I think its a combination of 2 and 3

+1

(EDIT: what a lorra numbers..!)

philconsequence
    Free Member

i think mainly ‘2’, but the fact so many people smoke it or have tried it at least once means ‘3’ is a factor that makes it very difficult to know the truth at the moment…

ilovemygears
    Free Member

must say i grew up in a samll village it was pritty normall to smoke and drink from about 11 or 12 and i come from rich middle class back ground and all, nuffing chav about it, poor kids cant spend 50 quid a week on weed

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

11 or 12 is far too young. there does appear to be evidence that smoking cannabis has an permanent effect on growing / childrens brains

yunki
    Free Member

there does appear to be evidence that smoking cannabis has an permanent effect on growing / childrens brains

HEY..!

I resent resemble that remark.. 😳

carlosg
    Free Member

was a regular toker from the age of 14 till recently , not a big user the odd blowout now and then (parties and stuff).

Now I steep the weed into high fat milk and use it in my evening coffee , my lungs are happy about that.

boxfish
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCDnR6Px-co&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

beanieripper
    Free Member

i thought everyone smoked weed these days..

Viewing 16 posts - 161 through 176 (of 176 total)

The topic ‘Dope, blow, cannabis, weed etc. Opinions please.’ is closed to new replies.