Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Don't you love a good bike shop?
  • Bushwacked
    Free Member

Blown away by the service I received from my LBS – I was off camping in the Forest of Dean with the family when my new dropper seatpost turned up at the shop. Was going to ride on Sunday without it and then pick it up Monday, but they delivered it to the campsite from Cheltenham (about 40 miles away). Admittedly one of the staff lives the other side of the forest to where I was staying but it was awesome to get my hands on it earlier than expected.

Cheers Fetish Bikes!!!

Anyone else had similar experiences?

chakaping
    Free Member

Did you ask why they haven’t paid their Gravity Enduro series sponsorship bill?

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Did you? Didn’t even know they hadn’t and whether or not this is true doesn’t detract from the good service I had.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

It has to be said they aren’t the flavour of the month on STW, but at least there’s on happy customer.

Rorschach
    Free Member

Ask them for sponsorship? Money up front though……

Bushwacked
    Free Member

I wasn’t aware of the sponsorship issues but from reading the reports this was one of many problems this year that hit the series.

The guys in the shop have looked after me and I know they’ve looked after others too but I only speak from first hand experience. 😉

weeksy

Just been to pick up £6 of headset grease…

5 mins later…

“Any jerseys mate”.

“only a couple….You can have them for £20 instead of £45”

Tries them…. Oneal…. bloody lovely and the right fabric i want…

“If you can do both for £30…. i’ll take them”

“sold…”

So 5 mins and £6 of grease… .i’ve spent £36 hahahahhaaha.

Must admit, the LBs i’ve found recently is truely great…. all the right bits and a really nice fella.

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Thats good.You hear alot of Rumours around Cheltenham about that shop 🙄

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Don't you love a good bike shop?’ is closed to new replies.