Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Don't you just love a productive day?
  • Kryton57

Well, Mrs K took the kids out until 4 so I could:

Re-cable my road bike
    Discharge and recharge my lights.
    swap (tubeless) tyres on the mtb
    Mow and strim the lawn
    Fix a dodgy drainpipe

…and I’ve done them all already, leaving 3 1/2 hours for cricket and le tour. 🙂

MoreCashThanDash

Spent this morning putting up three market stalls, four regular gazebos, one huge marquee type gazebo and moving three of the well dressings into place for the village well dressing today.

Waiting for the religious bit to be finished before I go back up for a pint and a roast pork cob to let my daughter have a look around and enjoy the entertainers.

Then a stint washing up in the Scouts tea room, then take it all down at 5. And no doubt the kids will want to do the scarecrow trail this evening as well.

Brilliantly productive morning. Knackered already!

matt_outandabout

I drank coffee and rode my bike.

granny_ring

I can’t remember…. 🙂

P-Jay
    Free Member

Mrs J is working today, but despite having two kids to ‘Dad’ I’ve cleaned my Cove, bled the brakes and fitted new pads. Done my housework chores, taken No 1 for his climbing lesson, taken No 2 for a Daddy Date for Lunch, done the shopping, done Homework with No 1, done a load of washing and pre-cooked dinner for tonight, because I’m heading up the woods when she knocks off at 4pm…

There’s so sort of time-space distortion in my house, no one knows why, but my hours seem to be 3 times as long as Mrs J’s giving me time to do all manner of stuff that She can’t fit into her days off – I know it’s a proper burden for her because she gets very angry when I ask her about it 😉

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Cataloged over 250 pieces of recovered CSR equipment for sending to the poor 3rd world country children living in a polluted hell hole to de-solder all the components containing beryllium recyclers.

We also pointlessly logged all the serial numbers on a spread sheet for absolutely no reason bar the fact that its a procedure that must be rigidly adhered too (nowhere is there a record of these serial numbers to check what has been recovered against the actual inventory). Still, easy money.

Jerome
    Free Member

Hopefully found a house to live in near clapham junction . We will see ..

_tom_
    Free Member

That’s 3.5 hours that could have been better spent riding your bike! I really need to get my road bike cleaned up for summer though, it’s covered in winter mud and grit still!

martinhutch

Too right. Morning ride in the Dales followed by Ashes and Le Tour.

Oh, you meant a different sort of productive… 🙂

bikebouy
    Free Member

6 hours on the CXer 8)

So yes, very productive.

tthew

Paid deposit on a new bathroom
    Bought stuff to make tea
    Went to work for a couple of hours, did a thermography survey of the boiler that got hot enough to set some scaffolding boards on fire last week, picked up some plastic air con ducting at over 100 degrees C so probably saved another fire there
    Washed my bike
    Made tea
    Going to mum and dads house now to watch the tour. Bye.

yossarian
    Free Member

3 hours MTB early doors
    3 hours BMX with the family
    2 hours on the beach
    Got home to see the end of the cricket
    Spag Bol
    Bed

Tracey

Spent the morning tidying the garden and afternoon packing some stuff into the camper for next weeks Alps trip.

rocketman
    Free Member

Watching sport on telly on a day like this?

**** that 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Don't you just love a productive day?’ is closed to new replies.