Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • dont suppose anyone has had a lapeirre 916 stolen? ebay content.
  • float
    Free Member

the ad in question

no actual pictures, broken english, wanting a quick sale. it just seems the guy has the bike and is busy trying to split it, plus the fact a few of the feedback things mention he might be a bit of a tea leaf. dunno, just throwing it out there.

Rosss
    Free Member

By the looks of it it’s just the wheels and tyres for sale

flow
    Free Member

So because he probably has dyslexia, and there are no photos, you have come to the conclusion the bike is stolen?

Q: Hi I’ll give you 200 if the conditions good
    A: Sorry mate £200 is my starting price I won’t consider anything under £350 the wheels r in good condition

He is asking £350 for a pair of Easton Haven wheels, they are £550 a pair new. Sounds right to me.

rogg
    Free Member

It’s the “WHEELS ONLY with tyres FOR LAPIERRE SPICY 916 MOUNTAIN BIKE” bit that’s wrong. Why mention the bike, or am I missing something? And the fact that the tyres are included, but no brand given – an upgrader would either keep the tyres, or give more detail to sweeten the deal I’d have thought.
    Nicked, breaking the bike I’d say.

oh and no PayPal either…

flow
    Free Member

Feedback looks dodgy though I must say

crispedwheel
    Free Member

No photos is completely off-putting from the start.
    And as Rogg says – no paypal, and why mention the bike?
    Plus (serious question here as I don’t know) if you are, as flow suggests, dyslectic, and know it, wouldn’t you double-check everything you wrote before you committed it to be published?

Wibble89
    Free Member

So he wants paying first before you can even discuss picking them up. So you cant even do cash on collection. I would say dodgy as ****!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘dont suppose anyone has had a lapeirre 916 stolen? ebay content.’ is closed to new replies.