Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Dont know what to price my frame…Kona five O 2010
  • astura
    Free Member

on my mission to buy a orange five i need to sell my frame to fund it. I have a Kona five O 20″ frame 2010 in great condition, tbit of rub where i attached the bike rack on top of my car to the frame but thats it.. Dont know what to price it at all. Can anyone advise a reasonable price?

astura
    Free Member

I dont have a price in mind, dont even know wherevto start to find out a price.

Apologies if failed to follow rules

watsontony
    Free Member

to price it we would need to know the spec. you got any pics?

Drac

You haven’t broken any rules, your asking in bike forum what a fair price would be so your price it right for the members.

However, if do get any answer then let this thread run out so it don’t boost you Ad as we don’t class that as fair.

Thanks.

adrec
    Free Member

I’d say try to find one new or as close as, and times by about half. It’s got to be a decent saving from new otherwise buyers would go to the shop. Also a good plan to include any bits that fit the frame but not your new bike, front mechs, seat posts etc to tickle the price up a bit

AlasdairMc

£100 I reckon. That bike had a good overall spec, so it’s not like the frame took up most of the budget (see Orange P7 for the complete opposite approach).

watsontony
    Free Member

100 is too much you can get decent brand new frames for 100 in the sales at the min. i would say min 50 max 80 with seat post mech hanger

chakaping
    Free Member

£75-£100

astura
    Free Member

Yeh i think your about right. I may be better trying to get a straight swap for an older orange five full bike maybe 2004 2005

watsontony
    Free Member

Yeh i think your about right. I may be better trying to get a straight swap for an older orange five full bike maybe 2004 2005

really? i think i 04 orange five full bike would be worth a bit more than 100quid……

johnellison
    Free Member

Your frame probably isn’t worth as much as you think it is, seriously – don’t expect too much and you won’t be disappointed.

Just as a comparison, I’ve just picked up a 2006 Mythic Banshee frame with Fox DHX shock off Fleabay for £130. Bear in mind too that your frame is quite big, so it’s probably got a limited market.

You’ll be lucky to find someone who’ll do a straight swap for a complete Five of any age unless it’s total dogger or stolen..

bigad40
    Free Member

Very limited market. Put it on ebay on free insertion with the least you accept if it sells, great! If not at least you tried.
    Although, hang onto frame if you have a problem with current frame you have a back up to ride.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Dont know what to price my frame…Kona five O 2010’ is closed to new replies.