Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Don't criticise tuesday treats or the man will delete you!
  • maxtorque

If the OP had just emailed STW with the opinion that the “prizes” were, he thought, “getting a bit lame” then fair enough. But to leave a completely negative personal opinion on the front page comments of the article was a bit silly, IMO 😉

Have a quiet word/discussion by all means, but moan in the comments, nah, i don’t think so. I’m with STW on this one……..

Cougar

classifieds only user

Not strictly true. I’ve just looked at his history; of the fifteen threads he’s started, only nine of them start “WTD:”

timc
    Free Member

this is all round lame

get a grip people

legend
    Free Member

timc – Member
    this is all round lame

*reported*

wwaswas

get a grip people

I think this should have been on the caption competition thread.

tomhoward

get a grip people

I think this should have been on the caption competition thread.

Nah, the prize isn’t a £7000 wonder bike, not worth it.

Wonder if the OP does the euromillions when its ‘only £20mill’ rather than 95?

wrecker
    Free Member

Hows about some baby Guinea pigs?

NOT LAME

bigblackshed

I’m with STW on this one.

The pub analogy above is spot on. If you don’t like the beer, drink somewhere else.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

if a pub offers free beer, and someone, who’s mate bought him a drink, starts shouting round and outside the pub how ‘lame’ the free beer is, how long will the landlord/owner/resident grumpy put up with it?

Exactly.

joeydeacon
    Free Member

I’m not a subscriber, so feel free to disregard. Reading between the lines maybe the OP was a bit OTT with the comment, no real need to post anything negative – if you don’t like the competition then don’t enter.

Assuming that’s the entire correspondence between STW and the user, then IMO STW’s response was a little OTT too – essentially politely telling him his subscription is cancelled and forcing a refund on him wasn’t the best way of handling it. A polite reply would have sufficed, and saved this thread from existing and any bad publicity that comes from it.

portlyone

I wonder which of the competitions I entered were considered lame. I better not enter any more just in case I’m labeled lame.

Again. 😳

Mantastic
    Free Member

Can’t us non premier members have a Tuesday treats but due to us being non subscribers the prize be truly lame. I.e a dust cap or one brake pad? Just an idea

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Don't criticise tuesday treats or the man will delete you!’ is closed to new replies.