Viewing 40 posts - 3,361 through 3,400 (of 23,072 total)
  • Donald! Trump!
  • Klunk
    Free Member
    chewkw
    Free Member

Klunk – Member
    read the report here

Absolutely NOT trust worthy news or information. 😀

Everyone can publish a piece of interweb news to make it “real” … 😛

Now let’s try to write another piece of information that says previous admin actually pretended to be hacked.

You lot have all been taken for ride by all the media and welcome of the world of interweb news. 😆

The previous admin is trying to blame the hacking what a lame excuse.

aracer
    Free Member

Here’s a link for you chewy, if you don’t trust the media: https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

kimbers

even trumps admitting they hacked it now chewy

i thought you trusted him?

oldnpastit

The Russians may well have hacked the Democrats.

But that doesn’t mean they also leaked the emails.

chewkw
    Free Member

aracer – Member
    Here’s a link for you chewy, if you don’t trust the media: https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

Crikey they are really trying aren’t they so me think they should try harder to convince. 😆

I see the last few days of previous admin trying very hard to make the transition as difficult as possible … 😛

kimbers – Member
    even trumps admitting they hacked it now chewy
    i thought you trusted him?

Where?
    Where did he say that?
    You trying to be a journo? 😆

kimbers

oldnpastit – Member
    The Russians may well have hacked the Democrats.

But that doesn’t mean they also leaked the emails.

as pointed out earlier on this thread on your craig murray link , wikileaks are very closely monitored

It seems they have more confidence on russians passing the info to wikileaks than they do of who actually carried out the hack

kimbers

Where?
    Where did he say that?
    You trying to be a journo?

hey I dont make the news, I just report it 😀

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38538002

chewkw
    Free Member

kimbers – Member

Where?
    Where did he say that?
    You trying to be a journo?

hey I dont make the news, I just report it [/quote]
    You are getting very good. :mrgreen:

as pointed out earlier on this thread on your craig murray link , wikileaks are very closely monitored

It seems they have more confidence on russians passing the info to wikileaks than they do of who actually carried out the hack

Does the leak come from the previous admin people who have a very secure password called “password”? 😆

Absolutely twisted. 😀

kimbers

Does the leak come from the previous admin people who have a very secure password called “password”?

sighhh

the password was password ‘story’ turned out to be a lie as gmail itself wont let you use password as a password

fake news,eh!

grahamh
    Free Member

Trump is right because Arnold used to be a bodybuilder who got a break in Conan so apart from that what business does Arnold run successfully? Completely wrong person to be chosen for this role.

And which one has previously held a Political Position?

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

The question is when are you going to say anything meaningful.

Everything said by Trump and the supporters are meaningful because they all reject the previous administrative views.

So no time soon then?

chewkw
    Free Member

kimbers – Member

Does the leak come from the previous admin people who have a very secure password called “password”?

sighhh

the password was password ‘story’ turned out to be a lie as gmail itself wont let you use password as a password

fake news,eh! [/quote]

There are all over innit.

grahamh – Member

Trump is right because Arnold used to be a bodybuilder who got a break in Conan so apart from that what business does Arnold run successfully? Completely wrong person to be chosen for this role.

And which one has previously held a Political Position? [/quote] Arnold might be popular but definitely wrong role regardless of what he has achieved. Look at those politicians that challenge Trump not a single one is up to scratch.

BigButSlimmerBloke – Member

The question is when are you going to say anything meaningful.

Everything said by Trump and the supporters are meaningful because they all reject the previous administrative views.
    So no time soon then? [/quote] Oh c’mon … the previous admin should simply accept their defeat and then thank the people. Say thank you. 😛

slowoldman

The people don’t want them

I think you’ll find “the people” did want them. It’s the electoral college system that let Trump in.

chewkw
    Free Member

slowoldman – Member

The people don’t want them

I think you’ll find “the people” did want them. It’s the electoral college system that let Trump in. [/quote] That’s splitting hair however you want to see it. Trump won fair. 😀

aracer
    Free Member

and ignore all the evidence they have about the hacking (which incidentally comes from an apolitical agency rather than the administration)?

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

It’s like talking to a wall…. An unusually stubborn one.

kimbers

Trump won fair.

if you ignore what the email hacking did to hillary’s approval ratings, she lost 10 points within a week of the first leak!……..

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

Trump won fair.

Is this the same Trump who was going to run to mummy and cry foul if he lost?
    Aaw diddums.
    FFS! 🙄

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I reckon the 2017 award for supreme hypocrisy will go to the United States for complaining that a foreign government has interfered in their internal politics.

kimbers

I reckon the 2017 award for supreme hypocrisy will go to the United States for complaining that a foreign government has interfered in their internal political process.

thats not an unreasonable point 🙂

jambalaya
    Free Member

ernie 🙂

Indeed, Obama had to apologsie to Merkel for the hack of her mobile.

The Democrats knew they would be a target given US / Russian relations under Obama, they where incredibly stupid. I am not sure I would describe a phishing scheme as a hack, that’s more like a fool and his money are easily parted.

kimbers

The Democrats knew they would be a target given US / Russian relations under Obama, they where incredibly stupid. I am not sure I would describe a phishing scheme as a hack, that’s more like a fool and his money are easily parted.

the report also points out the reps were also hacked, but not leaked… its a bipartisan failure

presumably putin now sitting on material to control the reps, 2016 was the year of Vladimir!

jambalaya
    Free Member

Not leaked as nothing there ?

kimbers

jambalaya – Member
    Not leaked as nothing there ?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Well we just don’t know jambalaya, but as you were so certain there was everything in the unhacked Clinton email server lets just assume there was some good stuff. Given how much the reps hated Trump through the campaign there could be loads. Also how could Assange have been so foolish to not know about gmails password rules? Sounds more and more like a setup every day

kimbers

So apparently British Intelligence warned the US that the Russians had hacked the DNC 18 months ago

(assuming the info wasnt sexed up)

wilburt
    Free Member

It would be unusual if Russia didnt try to influence these things whats exceptional is Trumpy’s response which has been childish and idiotic.
    Combine that with his tweeting guff and its like having Homer Simpson in the top job.

jambalaya
    Free Member

The Donald’s response

Gross negligence by the Democratic National Committee allowed hacking to take place.The Republican National Committee had strong defense!

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/817579925771341825?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

As I said before this wasn’t a hack, it was a Micky Mouse phishing attack, the head of the Democratic Campaign just fell for it hook line and sinker.

kimbers

And you’ve fallen for the Donald’s whataboutery hook line and sinker….

‘Don’t worry that a foreign power helped win me the election, coz they know I’m easily manipulated, instead look how silly the Dems are….’

And ignoring the fact that the reps were hacked too.

If you’re gonna lie may as well be brazen about it – it seems to work better on the easily led

GrahamS

As I said before this wasn’t a hack, it was a Micky Mouse phishing attack,

You said that before but it still isn’t true.

It wasn’t a “Mickey Mouse phishing attack” at all.

It was a well crafted spear-phishing attack using a targeted personalised email containing personal details and images plus a well-made clone web page behind it.

You send something like that out to a couple of thousand people, many of whom will not be tech literate, and you will always get a decent number of bites.

kimbers

You said that before but it still isn’t true.

It wasn’t a “Mickey Mouse phishing attack” at all.

It was a well crafted spear-phishing attack using a targeted personalised email containing personal details and images plus a well-made clone web page behind it

Jambs knows that but if you repeat a lie enough, some of it will stick….

zigzag69
    Free Member

This wasn’t a Mickey Mouse phishing attack. Have another read of pwnallthethings analysis:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/14-year-old-hack-john-podesta-emails_uk_586e22f0e4b0c1c826fa5510

jambalaya
    Free Member

It was a well crafted spear-phishing attack using a targeted personalised email containing personal details and images plus a well-made clone web page behind it.

You send something like that out to a couple of thousand people, many of whom will not be tech literate, and you will always get a decent number of bites.

Graham that IS mickey mouse in my view. For the Head of the Democratic Campaign to fall for it is ridiculous. If I did something like that at work I would expect it to be considered gross misconduct and be sacked.

Zigzag yes I read that the other day, seems pretty much like a 14yo hack, URL’s visible, account not made private. Hardly a spook level professional hack. I need to find that image everyone posts …

Junkyard
    Free Member

Jambs knows that but if you repeat a lie enough, some of it will stick….

tbh jamby is so discredited[ or incredibly ill informed] he could say something true and no one would believe it

Gross negligence by the Democratic National Committee allowed hacking to take place.The Republican National Committee had strong defense!

Its definitely the victim’s fault bit like when he grabs their pussy?
    Can you imagine the donalds reaction if he won the popular vote and lost the vote whilst discovering china [ or mexico] had hacked him and leaked to help Hilary win?

He would be reacting very differently and he would certainly not be blaming himself and his party and saying folk should get sacked.
    The problem is he , like jamby, does not have any actual principles beyond self interest and they target win at all costs and nothing else matters, not the truth , not honesty, not foreign interference not credibility and certainly not facts
    Its like humanity is de evolving back to the dark ages before our very eyes.

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

Graham that is mickey mouse in MY view.

Makes better sense now.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Just to add the path url’s where visible in the phishing email, anyone with an ounce of sense knows to check urls within emails before clicking on them. Last uear I got an email from a fellow STWer faked to appear as if sent from myself (name and sender/reply address) full of abuse related to the Corbyn thread. Needs a bit of IT skill to do that but nothing a 14yo techy wouldn’t know.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Yep cause as well pointed out there are 2 companies those that know they were hacked and those that don’t know.
    Simply for the sycophants why did Russia do this, why is Trump appointing a pro Russian cabinet? What is the end game?

jambalaya
    Free Member

@captain I did a Maths/Computer Science degree so have a decent understanding. I was 14 in 1977 so it was the days of soldering irons and machine code but I have no doubt a 14yo today could come up with something far more sophisticated than Podesta was caught with. Chief muppet.

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

@captain I did a Maths/Computer Science degree so have a decent understanding. I was 14 in 1977 so it was the days of soldering irons and machine code but I have no doubt a 14yo today could come up with something far more sophisticated than Podesta was caught with. Chief muppet.

It’s still just your unimportant opinion rather than being fact. Hence swapping emphasis from IS to MY. I note your interesting use of adjectives too.

Viewing 40 posts - 3,361 through 3,400 (of 23,072 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.