• This topic has 23,116 replies, 784 voices, and was last updated 6 hours ago by thols2.
Viewing 40 posts - 13,481 through 13,520 (of 23,117 total)
  • Donald! Trump!
  • ninfan
    Free Member

For those of you with the capacity for independent thought – this BBC interview is with Bannon is fascinating:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mty3c_CARO0

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Nice Ninfan, watching it now..

Reducing immigration? the Republican party Bannon and Sessions have talked more about losing the Republican party due to the dilution of the old whites

He thinks Rosenstien will be fired? Why? Saturday night massacre?

Trump should not testify? Why?

Trump has not waived exec privilege in all cases – a lot to avoid causing him further problems

MAGA is a spin, it’s not based on anything

He focuses on the popular vote which is meaningless overall, good to do as it makes Bannon look better for fixing things.

Defends sexual assalut then tries to side with women’s rights

Fan of Roy Moore….

Extreme vetting – based on crap and delivered nothing but defeats in the court- can’t remember what Trumo said on the campaign

Does he make more sense after 10 mins??

and we are back

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44320257

Shooting your voters if they could afford steel for guns

tomhoward

Seems he did manage to sort out that meeting with Kim after all.

Clever Donald.

CountZero

For those of you with the capacity for independent thought – this BBC interview is with Bannon is fascinating:

Klunk
    Free Member

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Kim Jong-un’s masterclass in How To Manipulate President Dimwit continues to be a fascinating watch.

cchris2lou

Is that a big enveloppe or has Trump got tinny hands ?

That Kim is a troll jedi !

bruneep

CountZero

@bruneep – 🤣

akira

So he got the letter and said it was a lovely letter, then later in the same interview said he hadn’t seen the letter or read it.

Come on let’s see someone explain how he’s not not an idiot.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I think that’s an example of what ninfan calls “independent thought”… 😂

mikewsmith
    Free Member

<p class=”css-1tyen8a e2kc3sl0″>WASHINGTON — President Trump said on Monday that he has the power to pardon himself, raising the prospect that he might take extraordinary action to immunize himself from the ongoing Russia investigation even as he asserted that he has “done nothing wrong.”</p>
    <p class=”css-1tyen8a e2kc3sl0″>The president insisted that “numerous legal scholars” have concluded that he has the absolute right to pardon himself, a claim that vastly overstates the legal thinking on the issue. In fact, many constitutional experts dispute Mr. Trump’s position on an issue for which there has been no definitive ruling.</p>

and off he goes!! Best not bother investigating any more as he will just pardon himself, probably, hope he spells it properly and gets the date right

tomhoward

If I was innocent, the FIRST thing I would do would be to tell folk that I can pardon myself if I was found guilty. Which I’m, like, totally not.

Klunk
    Free Member

perhaps he’s referring to the missing first lady ?

MSP

Trump vs the Koch brothers!

Now it is getting confusing, normally it would be a safe bet that having an opposing view to any of these reprehensible excuses for humans would be a safe bet. But when they are opposing each other where should I stand?

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-44366737

mikewsmith
    Free Member

But when they are opposing each other where should I stand?

At the bar, enjoying the sport. Like some kid of celebrity Hunger Games with Piers Morgan and Katie Hopkins.

El-bent
    Free Member

He’s a useless sh*te that boy. Can’t even give us any credit for burning down the white house in the war of 1812.

pondo

Is his business success (and failure) based on utterly confusing the people he’s negotiating with? Trudeau must have been all “WT Actual F?”

Pigface
    Free Member

Will he stick the knife into May and talk Boris up as who he thinks should take over?

God knows what is going to happen at the G8

kimbers

This is so reminiscent of the situation in my house when my 2 year old son refuses to eat his vegetables

mikewsmith
    Free Member

And from the other side, when the French and Germans get on the same side…

Love the look on Trump which is somewhere between I’m so clever and I have no idea what the **** is going on and did I get the peeing hookers or the regular ones

Houns

oldnpastit

That’s the “Screw you, I’m just going to go home and tear up everything I just agreed to” look.

kimbers

Wow houns, that’s exactly the scene with my son.

So no pudding for trump then !

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Yes very amusing. However, the reality is scarier.

Trump has demonstrated that he actually doesn’t give two hoots for the post war liberal rules-based consensus.

He isn’t interested in international discussion to find a way forward by overcoming differences and cooperating.

He just wants things his own way and bollocks to everyone else.

Not only is he more comfortable talking to ‘strongmen’ like Putin, XiJinping and Kim Jong Un, he wants to be just like them.

He is engaged in a destruction of democratic  governance and the establishment of global nationalistic cooperation between dictatorial regimes, of which he wants the USA to be one. ‘El Presidente’ rather than ‘Mr President’.

He is the first North American president who actually deserves to be shot. Stephen King’s fiction has met with reality.

If you’re not even  slightly  concerned about it, you should be.

oldnpastit

Disheartening.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Very concerned but, and it’s a bit but here the Republicans are turning on trade, this goes completely against their core free market small government thinking. He is hurting them in a lot of places, farmers are turning, the EU’s tariffs are going to hit them hard and they represent some key places come November.

A dismal performance then or even in the lead up which will see tax rises, HC bills hitting doormats in the US and any further fallout from Muller could see the knives coming out.

theotherjonv

… and Boris thinks this is the way to get a good deal from the EU.

kimbers

It is looking like he wants to form his own club; the G3 consisting of Trump, Putin, Kim…

theotherjonv

Trump would be happy in the G1. As long as he’s #1, everyone else can go swivel.

5thElefant
    Free Member

Trump would be happy in the G1. As long as he’s #1, everyone else can go swivel.

I bet he’d win a second term with that as a slogan.

nickc

He is the first North American president who actually deserves to be shot.

I’m all for robust debate, this has no place in it though. No one deserves to be killed

MSP

There are policies that give people life, and there are policies that take life away and cause misery. Trump is enacting the latter, just because he isn’t puling a trigger dosn’t mean he isn’t responsible for bringing death.

CountZero

I am, absolutely! I never thought that there would be a US President who could make the likes of Nixon and George Dubya look like paragons of virtue and good governance.

We truly live in interesting times…

DrJ

What will be interesting is how American voters react to having a Putin -style president. After all, despite everything Putin is actually popular in some sectors of Russian society and appeals to the same segment of the voters as Trump.

ninfan
    Free Member

Funny how you can project so much on a single photo

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Funny how you can project so much

Indeed Zulu, indeed. 😂

ninfan
    Free Member

even better:

cchris2lou

he is making the US isolated from the rest of the world . No ones gives a monkey about North Korea , north korean are not going to consume US products in huge number . European do , and lots of it .

akira

Homer is smarter than Trump, Homer has never cheated on Marge. Not a fair comparison. Also Homer is in better shape and likeable.

Viewing 40 posts - 13,481 through 13,520 (of 23,117 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.