• This topic has 23,115 replies, 784 voices, and was last updated 2 hours ago by Coyote.
Viewing 40 posts - 12,081 through 12,120 (of 23,116 total)
  • Donald! Trump!
  • ninfan
    Free Member

Donald Trump’s approval rating at christmas makes him the least popular president ever

Yeah, We all remember how comforting Trumps remarkable unpopularity was to those who didn’t want him to win:

slowoldman

Well he’s consistent then.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Yep that is history…
    Now lets look at some current stuff
    https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/congress-generic-ballot-polls/
    He has a 1 seat majority in the senate, current forecasts have them losing the house. Given with control of both he has managed to get only one piece of legislation through in nearly a year kind of says he is in trouble.
    So what next, more Muller arrests or another attack/obstruction of the FBI?
    The slap down at the UN shows where the US stands on the world stage at the moment so with very few friends and his family under investigation what next?

leffeboy

The problem is that what next is probably a war with DPRK. Look at what that did for Bush’s ratings 🙁

tomhoward

The problem is that what next is probably a war with DPRK. Look at what that did for Bush’s ratings

Indeed, he was one of the biggest (indirect) beneficiaries of 9/11 (not counting all his Halliburton connections)

Christ, i’m starting to sound like JHJ

Makes you think…

mikey74
    Free Member

The problem is that what next is probably a war with DPRK. Look at what that did for Bush’s ratings

I think that will be his Joker card to play: It’s coming to a point where it’s the only thing that will save his sorry ass, which is horrific, when you think about it: That it’s been allowed to come to starting a war, just to save the sorry butt of an idiot President.

crankboy
    Free Member

Ninfan you do remember those pre election polls were correct don’t you? Trump LOST the election he was selected as President by the electoral college which gives more weight to rocks and trees than humans.

tomhoward

Interesting fact from the people who research QI (and have written a book of all the interesting stuff)

Donald Trump, in his first 100 days as president, played more rounds of golf than….

…Rory McIlroy.

slowoldman

I’m sure this wasn’t aimed at Trump.
    Obama warns against irresponsible use of social media

martinhutch

Donald Trump, in his first 100 days as president, played more rounds of golf than….

…Rory McIlroy.

To be fair, you could insert the name of any golfer who was injured from mid-January onwards.

Still, have a scan of this Trump/Russia timeline. Doesn’t look bad at all:

Interactive Timeline: Everything We Know About Russia and President Trump

Houns
    tomhoward

Clearly not seen ‘The day after Tomorrow’…

slowoldman

Clearly another div who doesn’t appreciate the difference between climate and weather. Probably didn’t bother with the briefing.

GrahamS

🙄

frankconway

He really is a fuggin’ cru*t.

akira

Trump Is the Only Elected U.S. President Not to Be Named America’s Most Admired Man In His First Year

I wonder who got it this year?

Poopscoop

Trump sooooooo wants to be Obama it is genuinely shocking.

I’m sure that’s half of why he wants to tear down anything Obama is associated with as president irrelevant of whether it’s good or bad in his piggy little eyes.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Well somebody didn’t get any diplomats for Christmas

Fighting fires with petrol seems like the best thing to be doing.

enfht
    Free Member

Trump sooooooo wants to be Obama it is genuinely shocking.

I’m sure that’s half of why he wants to tear down anything Obama is associated with as president irrelevant of whether it’s good or bad in his piggy little eyes.

Doubling the deficit to $20 trillion?

How’s the US economy doing now under Trump and is he as eager as Obama to wrack up debt? He’s hardly trying to echo BO now is he.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

you mean the US government is in debt and he just pushed through a budget of tax cuts for his mates that will increase debt?

GrahamS

Doubling the deficit to $20 trillion?

Maybe?

“Based on what we know so far, the plan could cost $3 to $7 trillion over a decade– our base-case estimate is $5.5 trillion in revenue loss over a decade. Without adequate offsets, tax reform could drive up the federal debt, harming economic growth instead of boosting it.”

http://www.crfb.org/blogs/how-much-will-trumps-tax-plan-cost

maxtorque

You’ve all got to admit that DT is one awesome Guy. I mean, thanks to him, single handedly there have been zero commercial aviation deaths in 2017!

DT prevents Aviation deaths in 2017

What a guy eh 😉

somafunk
    Houns
    kimbers

His button only looks bigger coz of his tiny hands

tomhoward

Sigh

This, now. I’d just typed out a lamenting rant about how it’s not fun anymore to take the piss, but it really doesn’t matter. The only thing that will stop him is a wall of people telling him how great and wonderful he is.

Sigh.

tomhoward

One more thing, how do we think Twitter will be judged, should something unthinkable happen as a direct result of one of **** tweets?

Say taunting a(nother) dictator into nuking someone/thing

kimbers
    crankboy
    Free Member

Ninfan said people who knew the real Bush thought he was ok! Trump’s oldest associate says of him “He’s not only crazy, he’s stupid.”

Northwind

maxtorque – Member

You’ve all got to admit that DT is one awesome Guy. I mean, thanks to him, single handedly there have been zero commercial aviation deaths in 2017!

DT prevents Aviation deaths in 2017

I love this one. “I did that. Me!” Yep, you travelled back in time to 1997 when the trend started and set it all rolling. Surprised he didn’t take credit for 2016 too. “I’ve been very strict” “Oh tell us how” “Er um that travel ban that has nothing to do with airline safety, oh and we’re trying to privatise air traffic control, but that’s not happened yet”

whitestone
    Free Member

Apparently Steve Bannon has lost his mind.

kimbers

Oops, breitbart turning on Trump would be most amusing.

I imagine there are a lot of conflicted alt-right idiots out there right now

grahamt1980

Just saw that about bannon.
    Clearly his ego is so big now he thinks he can take on breitbart.

This should be amusing

martinhutch

Indeed – just listen to Bannon ranting on, none of it makes any sense!

“The chance that Don Jr. did not walk these jumos up to his father’s office on the twenty-sixth floor is zero,” said an astonished and derisive [Stephen K.] Bannon, not long after the meeting was revealed. “The three senior guys in the campaign,” an incredulous Bannon went on, “thought it was a good idea to meet with a foreign government inside Trump Tower in the conference room on the twenty-fifth floor — with no lawyers. They didn’t have any lawyers. Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad s–t, and I happen to think it’s all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately.”

Washington Post

frankconway

After trump’s derisive and dismissive comments about bannon I can’t wait for the response.
    WooHoo!!

bigjim

this is going to short circuit so many simple trump-supporting breitbart-reading brains

ditch_jockey
    Free Member

this is going to short circuit so many simple trump-supporting breitbart-reading brains

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5TqD5xf0ic[/video]

shermer75
    Free Member

This makes for some great reading:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42559436

brakes
    Free Member

none of it a surprise though. nothing new and filthy is going to get into a book is it.

Viewing 40 posts - 12,081 through 12,120 (of 23,116 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.