Viewing 40 posts - 9,681 through 9,720 (of 23,081 total)
  • Donald! Trump!
  • fourbanger
    Free Member

Time to **** off now chewkw. Fun while it lasted!

GrahamS

That’s not very kind is it fourbanger? Play nicely.

akira

We seem to be reaching the stage where a real prison time is quite likely. Chances of Kosher having acted independently seem slim, judging by the dubious moral character of Trump and his entourage I’m guessing someone is going to roll over.

oldnpastit

Lock her him up!

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Apart from the fact that BMW’s biggest car plant is in the USA (providing lots of “American jobs”), the likes of Chevrolet and Chrysler might sell more if they made decent quality products.

Although that would need a system based on a free market, the last thing a protectionist/corporatist like Trumper would accept.

Edukator
    Free Member

Trump attacks Syria following Manchester.

Sorry the link is in French but a story that has made all the mainstream media in France fails to throw up results on the Anglo-Saxon Web (or I’m using thr wrong key words). If someone finds a mainstream British media outlet with the story please link it.
    Edit:Link in English with some other links.

Junkyard
    Free Member

thanks for the english version and i had not seen the story and cannot find it online – most of the stuff i go to is MSM but even googling reveals nothing

Its not surprising he would commit a war crime now is it

keithr
    Free Member

Its not surprising he would commit a war crime now is it

He’s too stupid to know that’s what it is.

I look forward to his cheerleaders on here defending this

keithr
    Free Member

“Bomb ‘em til they love us”…

ninfan
    Free Member

In other news – http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-40067473

Coptic Christian’s being killed in Egypt – who are you going to blame that on then? Egyptian foreign policy? Islamophobia?

oldnpastit

ninfan – Member

In other news – http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-40067473

Coptic Christian’s being killed in Egypt – who are you going to blame that on then? Egyptian foreign policy? Islamophobia?

Well, the report says:

State media say six strikes hit the town of Derna in neighbouring Libya.

So that looks like the chaotic situation in Libya, created by – at least in part – UK foreign policy is to blame.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

How does any of that vindicate Trump or make anyone feel he is anything other than an abject failure of a president? What has he done to change anything or are you so desperate for a good point you will grab any headline?
    Fact time a recent survey at Fox news (the most right wing of the MSN doing a 50/50 average of Trump positive vs negative by actually ignoring key stories)

Junkyard
    Free Member

who are you going to blame that on then? Egyptian foreign policy? Islamophobia?

the who i blame are the people who did it

did you mean to say what – see your trolling is so so poor these days. SAD

keithr
    Free Member

Sigh…

I’ll type this slowly so that you can keep up.

Nobody has said that Islamist religious hatred is solely due to western foreign policy.

NIN, you are aware, aren’t you, that when Islamists aren’t killing “Kafirun” (non-believers), they’re often killing other Muslims?

Religions of all stripes are pretty good at the sectarian stuff….

keithr
    Free Member

Well, the report says:

State media say six strikes hit the town of Derna in neighbouring Libya.[/quote]

It actually expands on the point further than that:

Military sources told Reuters news agency that the militants targeted in Libya had been involved in the attack on Egyptian Christians earlier in the day.

akira

Donald Trump apparently wandered off in a daze right in the middle of a press conference with Prime Minister Netanyahu.

read this in a few places and the video where he just wanders off looking vacant is a bit worrying.

Edukator
    Free Member

The Trump attacks on Syria were not in response to the attack on Coptic Christians in Egypt. The Egyptians knew where the attackers came from; Libya. And dealt with it themselves attacking camps in Libya.

The timing just doesn’t add up. I heard about Trump’s attack on Syria on Thursday evening and the attack on the Christians took place Friday according to Europe 1.

MrOvershoot

mikewsmith »
    I believe Priebus was quoted as saying Trump was exhausted in Saudi hence mixing words up – exhausted after a flight on probably one of the nicest planes in the world?

BoardinBob – Member
    To be fair, he is 70 years old and I doubt he’s particularly healthy living

Which makes a bit of a farce of the “fittest ever president” guff I ride with a chap who is 75 and once warmed up is like a train on rides and just keeps going, he’s also sharp as a pin and often catches us out. Even my 76 year old Father in Law who has had a heart attack at 69 is so bloody energetic its life affirming

This from a BBC article which might have been linked beforeSteak & Ketchup

“The first thing is simply the pace. If you look at how Trump spends his days in the White House, it seems to be an enormous amount of time watching TV and not much else. But these trips are punishing, he will be meeting an enormous number of people and it requires tremendous energy and focus – not his strong suit.”

The president’s team has reportedly attempted to build downtime into his schedule wherever possible, and instructed foreign delegations that he prefers short presentations with lots of visual aids.

His limited attention span is said to have already affected preparation for the trip. Aides threaded the president’s own name through the paragraphs of a two-page briefing memo in order to hold his interest, the New York Times reported on Friday.

Superficial
    Free Member

I’m liking Macron’s subtle Trump trolling:

1) http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40077241 – Beating Trump at his own ridiculous handshake game

2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cahph7TR0YA – The Trump swerve snub. Just look at Trump’s tiny hands. He just can’t contain his petty annoyance.

I love that last video – it just encapsulates the orange man’s personality so perfectly. The irony is that of course Macron should greet Merkel first and Trump shouldn’t be surprised by this – Germany is a geographical, political and ideological neighbour; plus Merkel is a relevant figure whose opinions matter to the French. Trump is a laughing stock who doesn’t understand what the clever people are saying, he only looks up over his Beano when he hears his name. Yet he’s so deluded he thinks he’s the most important person there.

martinhutch

It appears the Trump strategy for dealing with poor little Jared’s problems is, typically, to double down.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/05/28/homeland-security-chief-defends-kushners-alleged-back-channel-to-the-russians-its-a-good-thing/?utm_term=.9af649504421

So does that mean that the ‘back channel’ attempt is not going to be denied? It’s all getting a bit desperate.

oldnpastit

In another odd twist, James Comey was fired the day after the FBI questioned Jared about this.

martinhutch

I think you could probably find some suspicious-looking coincidence/cock-up happening on virtually any day of the Trump presidency so far.

grahamh
    Free Member

Seems the paper shredders have been doing overtime at the White House.

mt
    Free Member

R4 this morning. Gary Kasperof (s) “Trump has more connections to Russia than Aeroflot”.

slowoldman

Oh dear and things had been going so well in the Whitehouse

ninfan
    Free Member

Croatian President in ‘otters pocket’ shocker:

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

Meanwhile, in the comments section – spread your wings and fly little troll, fly

Klunk
    Free Member

😆

kimbers

This is a new Ed Balls day

^^^ that croation president? looks transfixed by his hair

willard

Wouldn’t you be? I’m sure most people would be trying to work out how it stays on in windy conditions. I mean, helicopter downforce is pretty strong, so that’s either Araldite or something equally strong.

akira

Judging by the fact that every smart being is trying to distance themselves from him I conclude that his hair is stupid.

PJM1974
    Free Member

I recall some three months ago, quite a large amount of my social media feed was various acquaintances posting jubilant pro-Trump and pro-GOP stuff.

Their silence now is deafening.

ninfan
    Free Member

ah “sources claim”

🙄

kimbers

ninfan – Member
    ah “sources claim”

I know

its impossible to imagine a leak in the whitehouse, Trump manages to engender such loyalty- after all, theres been no leaks at all since he came to power
    😉

mattyfez

ah “sources claim”

https://www.axios.com/scoop-trump-is-pulling-u-s-out-of-paris-climate-deal-2427773025.html

“President Trump has made his decision to withdraw from the Paris climate accord, according to two sources with direct knowledge of the decision. Details on how the withdrawal will be executed are being worked out by a small team including EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt. They’re deciding on whether to initiate a full, formal withdrawal — which could take 3 years — or exit the underlying United Nations climate change treaty, which would be faster but more extreme.”

Sounds pretty specific to me 😆

PJM1974
    Free Member

I’m hugely amused to see another historical parallel with Nixon, who allegedly said of his running mate Spiro Agnew:

Nixon is said to have described Agnew as his “best insurance against assassination” given that “No assassin in his right mind would kill me. They know if they did that they would wind up with Agnew!”

Mike Pence anyone?

akira

So all questions about the Russia investigation will be passed to Trumps lawyer, who is also under investigation. So do we have to speak to trumps lawyers lawyer?

Viewing 40 posts - 9,681 through 9,720 (of 23,081 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.