Viewing 40 posts - 9,561 through 9,600 (of 23,072 total)
  • Donald! Trump!
  • Klunk
    Free Member
    piemonster

Edit, date check

mikewsmith
    Free Member

MrWoppit
    Free Member

“We said bow as a COURTESY Mr President.”

johnx2
    Free Member

this isn’t weird…

…best tweet is probably the one about if you’re going to destroy the illuminati, best do it from the inside.

akira

Why is his hair not sticking up?

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

because it’s “alternative hair”

akira

Is that the same as ‘fake hair’?

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Bigly hair, shirley?

Northwind

johnx2 – Member

this isn’t weird…

Reminds me of…

kimbers

martinhutch

Let’s hope his core vote is so transfixed by shiny orbs that they’re not keeping an eye out for for anything happening at home.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/trump-to-propose-big-cuts-to-safety-net-in-new-budget-this-week/2017/05/21/62c01f44-3e34-11e7-adba-394ee67a7582_story.html?utm_term=.9dd674963b1d

keithr
    Free Member

Women as slaves and to kill gays

Sounds like most of the southern US states…

kimbers

keithr
    Free Member

🙂 🙂 🙂

keithr
    Free Member

T w a t.

Man of the people, eh? There to fight for the little guy?

kimbers

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40026413

Trumps Whitehouse really is a a liability

BBC assistant political editor Norman Smith said Ms Rudd’s irritation stemmed from the fact “crucial information about the investigation” had been “leaked to the media in the US”.
    She had been concerned that this “might have compromised aspects of the investigation”, namely that it may have “alerted associates” of the bomber “that the security forces here knew who they were looking for”.
    He added: “Ms Rudd, I’m told, got on the blower to US officials and gave them a piece of her mind. Officials say they are in no doubt about our views on that.”

ninfan
    Free Member

Strange reaction Kimbers, so far there doesn’t appear to be any information linking the release of that information to the Whitehouse, and nothing in that article suggests it was

And it’s not like there hasn’t been a significant number of high level classified discussions and intelligence briefings leaked to the US media recently by people who don’t work in the Whitehouse, is it?

martinhutch

As above, you can’t blame the White House for being the source of the leak. The whole US security establishment has the qualities of a colander, as the orange fella is finding out. Clearly you don’t even have to piss them off first, as he has done.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

so far there doesn’t appear to be any information linking the release of that information to the Whitehouse, and nothing in that article suggests it was

Trump Israel press conference and the I never said Israel moment. Also riebus saying on day 1 of the your he was exhausted…..

mikewsmith
    Free Member

so far there doesn’t appear to be any information linking the release of that information to the Whitehouse, and nothing in that article suggests it was

Trump Israel press conference and the I never said Israel moment. Also riebus saying on day 1 of the your he was exhausted…..

slowoldman

From the NY Times on Trump’s meeting with the Pope.

At 8:20 a.m., under an azure sky, the president’s motorcade rolled into the courtyard of the Apostolic Palace. Ostrich-feather-plumed Swiss Guards stood at attention as Mr. Trump and his wife, Melania, stepped out of an armored Chevrolet sport utility vehicle — he in a dark suit, white shirt and black-and-white-stripe tie; she in a black dress with a veil on her hair. A few minutes earlier, the pope arrived in a lone blue Ford Focus. He stepped out and walked into a side entrance.

In his gifts, the pope seemed eager to impart a lesson. He gave the president a copy of his most recent World Day of Peace message (“I signed it personally for you,” Francis said), as well as three of his writings: on the family, the joy of the Gospel, and, most tellingly for a recipient who has called climate change a hoax, “Laudato Si’: On Care for Our Common Home.” Written in 2015, it is the first papal encyclical focused solely on the environment.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Manchester information Leaks. Most likley from someone trying to create a problem for Trump. Manning wasn’t trying to do Obama a favour was he ?

chewkw
    Free Member

slowoldman – Member
    In his gifts, the pope seemed eager to impart a lesson.

Ya, the pope shouldn’t. The pope should focus on his own spiritual well being and keep his views to those in his dominion rather than trying stir the dirt in the face of a President. 🙄

twistedpencil

That’s right, let’s not try and educate the guy about the biggest issuing facing the world right now, how dare a spiritual leader try to use his influence to try to do the right thing.

piemonster

Oh Christ. All three are posting at the same time!

frankconway

Jeez, what the **** is the ny times doing – information about the ied should be highly classified.
    Yanks release name of bomber and details of the weapon; do they not understand that this is prejudicial to a professional investigation?
    Demonstrates a clear lack of care, consideration or concern.
    Tossers.

frankconway

@piemonster – that’s STW’s version of the holy trinity 😯

chewkw
    Free Member

twistedpencil – Member
    That’s right, let’s not try and educate the guy about the biggest issuing facing the world right now,

What’s the big issue that a President needs to be educated on? 😯

how dare a spiritual leader try to use his influence to try to do the right thing.

Really, the spiritual leader should stay out … really. 🙄

jambalaya
    Free Member

Oh Christ. All three are posting at the same time!

The Father. The Son and The Holy Ghost. ? 🙂

chewkw
    Free Member

frankconway – Member

@piemonster
    – that’s STW’s version of the holy trinity

I saw that coming … at least you noticed that … so funny. 😆

jambalaya
    Free Member

Buggar too slow (@frank)

piemonster

The Father. The Son and The Holy Ghost. ?

I’m not going to think that through!

jambalaya
    Free Member

Given Trump’s relationship with the mainstream media its most definitely not him/Whitehouse giving them a worldwide scoop is it ?

chewkw
    Free Member

piemonster – Member

The Father. The Son and The Holy Ghost. ?

I’m not going to think that through! [/quote]

I prefer to be the four Horsemen of the Apocalypse – Death, Famine, War, and Conquest. You can join if you wish. 😈

slowoldman

What’s the big issue that a President needs to be educated on?

Are you taking the piss or really idiotic?

chewkw
    Free Member

slowoldman – Member

What’s the big issue that a President needs to be educated on?

Are you taking the piss or really idiotic? [/quote]
    You need to ask yourself this question:

Do you think President of USA is void of advisers that he needs a foreign religious person to advise him on how to be a President?

How about asking the pope his rationale for contraception?

Again I ask you what is the big issue?

Religion? This issue has been with us for thousand of years.
    Politics? The President is a politician.
    Economy? The President has his own economic advisor and he also knows a thing or two about money.
    Security? They are strongest in the world for now.
    Social issues? The President is dealing with his own population.
    Scientific? The last time I noticed NASA is still in Murica.
    Health? They have more food than anyone else and he has his views on health care …

So enlighten me with an issue that is new.

😛

Viewing 40 posts - 9,561 through 9,600 (of 23,072 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.