• This topic has 23,116 replies, 784 voices, and was last updated 4 hours ago by thols2.
Viewing 40 posts - 8,241 through 8,280 (of 23,117 total)
  • Donald! Trump!
  • thejesmonddingo

It’s all our fault now naughty GCHQ

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

It’s GCHQ what done it – ahahahaha! Someone on fake, sorry Fox News said so 😉

martinhutch

Hang on, if it’s a random pundit on Fox and Friends saying it, we need to launch an immediate Senate investigation. That’s the kind of source you just can’t ignore…

If they trawl back through the last six months of the Alex Jones show, that’s enough to keep investigators distracted busy for years!

kimbers

But Theresa the Appeaser held his hand there’s no way she’d spy on him 😆

What goes through Spicer’s head as he announces this stuff ?!!

shermer75
    Free Member

One thing that has occured to me about Trump is that while on the one hand he criticises the media for being ‘fake news’, on the other he also seems to take the things that are reported in the media as the gospel truth. Is he not smart enough to know that the news is not primary evidence?!?!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39300191

Junkyard
    Free Member

its very odd he denigrates his own spy agencies then he does the same to his countries “closest ally”.

If he really does have a master plan – beyond **** it all up with lies- then its becoming increasingly hard to see it

Its like ninfans online persona has been made President and truth integrity, credibility and facts have left the building

martinhutch

Is he not smart enough to know that the news is not primary evidence?!?!

It’s not about how smart or otherwise he is. The result is a very sharp strategy of distraction and disinformation which ties up resources in the liberal media, presents alt-right news sources to his supporters as presidentially-endorsed, and means that many of the headlines the last week have been about wiretapping by Obama, spooking by GCHQ, instead of the continuing investigation into Russian electoral interference or the carcrash GOP health reforms.

tjagain

Its all about his mental state. Everything he says is true, anyone who disagrees with him is wrong, what he wants is right and true and will happen, anything getting in his way is a conspiracy.

See his second muslim ban being blocked by the courts.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Oh come on ninfan is not that bad TJ 😉

My only real interest here is in deciding if the small handed one knows what he says is BS and he does it for the reaction as the jury is out on that one.

akira

He’s either mental or an evil liar. Neither option is good.

tjagain

IMO he is incapable of understanding what he says is wrong. He has a personality disorder and one of the parts of this condition is being unable to understand he can be wrong, he is incapable of understanding others point of view

kimbers

Trumps boss is loving GCHQ being dragged into this, just as he instructed

Stoner
    Free Member

An intellectual colossus, without doubt.

slowoldman

How about Putin for the next Bond? I reckon he looks the part.

shermer75
    Free Member

The Deflector in Chief lol

aracer
    Free Member

Nobody is more of an intellectual colossus than him, nobody.

ninfan
    Free Member

random pundit on Fox and Friends saying it,

Dont you mean “so called judge”?

martinhutch

Nobody is more of an intellectual colossus than him, nobody.

maxtorque

tjagain
    See his second muslim ban being blocked by the courts.

I’m surprised to see Nin hasn’t mentioned this?

Ah no i’m not surprised at all actually, i’m sure he came blame someone else for it getting blocked AGAIN…… 😉

jambalaya
    Free Member

Immigration controls will be written into law by the Senate. It’s only a matter of time.

slowoldman

Who does Donald’s mid-year PD one-to-one? Hopefully it’s ninfan or he’s not going to get his bonus.

ninfan
    Free Member

What do you expect me to say? Haters going to hate? Reactionary mate of Obama tries to stand in the way of law he doesn’t like?

however, equally I notice you haven’t mentioned that the Judge who blocked the first ban has refused to do it with this one.

Pigface
    Free Member

Guffaw

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

My only real interest here is in deciding if the small handed one knows what he says is BS and he does it for the reaction as the jury is out on that one.

Of course he knows it’s bullshit, the point is that other people believe it’s true. And that’s what matters, not whether it’s true or not.

Does anybody really think that Adolf Hitler thought Jews were responsible for World War 2 when this poster came out in 1943?

(“The war is his fault!”)

Hitler knew that it was bullshit but I’m sure plenty of Germans believed it.

Lies and conspiracy theories played a prominent role in Hitler’s strategy for public support, (as did attacking the media) today they a play a prominent role in Trump’s strategy for public support. Along with racism and bigotry of course. Although racism and bigotry against Jews and homosexuals has been replaced with racism and bigotry against Mexicans and Muslims.

Klunk
    Free Member

however, equally I notice you haven’t mentioned that the Judge who blocked the first ban has refused to do it with this one.

no he didn’t what he said was that his original ruling could not be applied to to this new order as there were significant differences between. He has been asked by several states to block the revised ban, he said he would rule on it later.

outofbreath
    Free Member

Does anybody really think that Adolf Hitler thought Jews were responsible for World War 2 when this poster came out in 1943?

I’m pretty certain Hitler *did* think the Jews were responsible for pretty much everything. He was pretty messed up in the head and his views on race were sincerely held and unchanged since around 1919.

Otherwise how do you explain the fact they kept using the rail network to exterminate Jews when they desperately needed it to supply the fronts.

The Nazi lied and distorted pretty much randomly and would shamelessly say anything to make a case, but on anti-semitism they were sincere and really believed it. Even after it was clear they’d lost Hitler still maintained an order of race heirarchy in his head – he just moved Slavs above Aryans because he thought Slavs had proved to be the better race on the Eastern Front!

So yeah, Hitler was quite capable of getting cause and effect mixed up and I think the evidence is overwhelming that Hitler really did blame the Jews for pretty much everything including WW2 and he was sincere in that belief.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

ninfan – Member

A brilliant example of ninfanonsense !

“The judge who halted the Muslim Ban last month has refused to issue another order stopping the new executive order from President Donald Trump.

U.S. District Judge James Robart blamed procedural reasons as to whether his restraining order applies to the new travel ban.

He said in an order that motions or a complaint over the revised ban need to be filed before he can make a decision.”

Donald Trump’s new travel ban won’t be stopped by judges

So he couldn’t make a decision because he hadn’t received a complaint! But Ninfan wants to use “procedural reasons” to claim that Judge James Robart is “refusing” to block the second ban! 😆

I reckon you and Trump went to the same bullshit school ninfan.

Klunk
    Free Member
    ninfan
    Free Member

Trump and Merkel meeting at the moment, press conference in a few minutes.

They can probably compare notes about how Obama went about tapping their phones 😀

Pigface
    Free Member

Oh my God Trump really does say “biggly” I thought it was just a piss take. What a dumbass 😆

jambalaya
    Free Member

Trump opens the Merkel press conference referencing NATO underspend. It was notable there was no handshake at the earlier photo call

kimbers

Yeah this is an awkward conference,

the contrast between the 2 is huge,

trump is still campaigning ?!?

at least Merkel isnt foolish enough to hold hands!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

He did shake her hand earlier but apparently declined an invitation for a second handshake at the Oval Office.

President Trump appears to ignore Chancellor Merkel’s offer of a handshake in the Oval Office

“Chancellor Merkel appears to ask for a handshake and looks taken aback when the president seems to ignore her.”

I suspect that Trump found Merkel’s firm handshake a bit too intimidating for him to risk a second one.

I reckon Merkel has nothing to fear from the self-professed pussy-grabber.

kimbers

ooohh tough question on GCHQ wiretapping?

and he ignores it,weak..

he stole ninfans joke, but merkel, nicht amused

jambalaya
    Free Member

EDIT: I see Kimbers spotted this too.

Ha ha. Trump makes a joke about Merkel knowing what it’s like to have her phone bugged.

ninfan
    Free Member

He stole ninfans joke

So proud 😀

Great reaction in the room too:

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sJFCyjjdYuY[/video]

Good to see the KGB and Stasi back working together again 😉

aracer
    Free Member

You do realise they’re laughing at him, not with him? (like us and you 😉 )

DrJ

Is he going to tell her his favourite German proverb?

kimbers

Ninfan on fire tonight!

The joke was delivered quite well, , especially when the rest of the interview was so awkward, he’s obviously happiest when campaigning against Obamacare, what’s he going to do when Trumpcare shuts 1000s(millions?) Out of healthcare ?

Viewing 40 posts - 8,241 through 8,280 (of 23,117 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.