• This topic has 16 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by iainc.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Dominos Pizza
  • PMK2060

Our local dominos are doing a 1 week ‘any size pizza £6.99’. Never been before so I thought we would try it. I noticed that full price is £17.99. Do people actually pay 18 quid for takeaway pizza?

takisawa2

I said the same thing the other day when their leaflet dropped through the door.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

It would need to be a bloody big pizza for me to pay £17.99!

cchris2lou

always some kind of offers going on .

Drac

If it was a good pizza yes. You won’t get that from dominos they’re utter trash.

grahamt1980

They have just opened a domino’s in town. I’m not moving from our local, they do awesome square pizza, its amazing just how much more you get in a 10″ square pizza compared to a 10″ round

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Domino etc are to pizza what dairylea is to cheese.

PMK2060

Pizza was ok but not great – no better than co-op tbh. We usually make our own as I like a stronger flavoured cheese than mozzarella.

mattbee

Texas BBQ is good drunk food.

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

We got one on a deal last week – even then it was way overpriced.

iainc

and for the opposing view, we get a family deal most weeks, for the 4 of us and really enjoy it.

Kryton57

Domino etc are to pizza what dairylea is to cheese.

Dairylea on toast. Mmmmm

Drac

Dairylea on toast

That’s a Dominos.

Smudger666

they do awesome square pizza, its amazing just how much more you get in a 10″ square pizza compared to a 10″ round

It’s about 20% less in the round one.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

and for the opposing view, we get a family deal most weeks, for the 4 of us and really enjoy it.

Dear oh dear Iain…. Here was me thinking you were an oasis of culture in the east kilbridean desert….

iainc

^^^ 😀

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Dominos Pizza’ is closed to new replies.