Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Doing something you haven't done for a while…
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

Well today it was read an actual paper newspaper, I think the last time I actually bought one was when I was moving and needed something to pack glasses with.
    So what’s yours?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Sat down to murder a brown snake and THEN realised the door and curtains were open.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Called my Mom.

cranberry
    Free Member

Walked to the shop to get my breakfast in a t-shirt *

There’s a clear blue sky, a hint of buds on the trees and the birds were singing.

* well, yes, trousers too.

daviek

Been well over a year since I’ve had to do this I’d guess

Washing puke covered sheets.

Daughter projectile vomited over her bed and her sisters last night then puked on ours. Luckily it looks like a day to hang out washing ….

matt_outandabout

Washing puke covered sheets.

*high fives puke cleaning buddy*
    oh.
    wait.
    pants.

jam-bo

bought a new surfboard. first one in about 15 yrs.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Left my jacket in the car! Living the dream babay!

bob_summers

Thanks to a thread here, listen to acid house. Not sure if my neighbours are equally enjoying a morning of 303 squelch

martymac

Funnily enough, yesterday i read* a newspaper, for the first time in probably a decade.
    What a load of crap it was . .

*skimmed

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Cycle commuted through suburban rush hour traffic. Less fun than I remember it.

sandwicheater

Went for a jog this morning. Now i remember why i’ve not been in a year, it was sh1t.

theotherjonv

going for a wee

I’ve been needing to since i got in a couple of hours ago, just haven’t had time yet.

I’m off now, just typing about it has me at threshold.

Cougar

Walked to the shop to get my breakfast in a t-shirt *

#wewantplates

aracer
    Free Member

Went to a funeral. Then the day after I went clubbing. Not planning on doing either again in the near future, though the realisation that I was closer to the average age of those at the funeral (and more specifically closer in age to the person who’s funeral it was than the people I went clubbing with – though she didn’t die of natural causes) was a bit scary.

pocpoc
    Free Member

Had a jacket potato for lunch.
    Haven’t had one for ages. It was good.
    Butter, cheese, beans. 🙂

Typing this makes me want another one 😐

lapierrelady

Managed 60 lengths in the pool and couldn’t remember why i’d struggled to do it previously in the last 3 months.

adjustablewench
    Free Member

Rode over 20 miles in one ride (since surgery in October), I didn’t break any speed records and had a few issues with numbness. Feel well this morning though so my body appears to have coped just fine. Just need to get my fitness back now 🙂

mikewsmith
    Free Member

And update for today was something called smashing laps on the trail bike via uplift.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Doing something you haven't done for a while…’ is closed to new replies.