Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Dogs dead!!!
  • stoney
    Free Member

So he does get it in the end!!!!!

Thats nice to know!

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

if the distance between the eternal dog and the eternal rabbit halves every 10 seconds, will the eternal dog ever catch the eternal rabbit?

or is that paradox reserved for dog purgatory?

I think in doggy heaven that mixematosis (sp) is the norm so he’ll be ok there

stoney
    Free Member

Eh!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

All dogs go to Heaven. FACT.

Some owners do not, that is also a fact.

The key here is that every dog you have ever loved will be waiting for you in the afterlife, whether you believe in it or not. Dogs are inherently good creatures, they deserve that eternal rabbit!

Stoney, I hope that you can make this as easy as possible for your children (Great crop, by the way!), as it will make them stronger people as they grow older.

stoney
    Free Member

Thanks again CFH…

Im off to bed now! nighty night.

mamadirt
    Free Member

Wow . . . he’s gorgeous. RIP big fella!

zaskar
    Free Member

All the best Stoney. 😐

surfer
    Free Member

Sorry to hear that Stoney.

He looked like a real character.

hora
    Free Member

Oh 🙁 How long do they normally live to? All the best. At least he died doing what dogs love doing!

mrsflash
    Free Member

sorry to hear that must have been a real shock. He was a gorgeous looking dog.

soobalias
    Free Member

my sympathies.

‘Everybody is born so they can learn how to live a good life – like loving everybody and being nice, right? Well, dogs already know how to do that, so they don’t have to stay as long.’

bigsi
    Free Member

Stoney I’m sorry to hear of your loss,,, it’s a day i dread myself but you just have to make the most of them while you have them.

Someone i know once said that dogs burn so bright but for such a short time 😥

He looked like he had a happy life 😀 .

RIP

RepacK
    Free Member

Sad story Stoney – he looks like a big fella, Id would have out a bet on him vs Battle Pigeon 😉

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Dogs dead!!!’ is closed to new replies.