Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)
  • dogs at trail ctrs
  • mattbee

Andybrad, so potential fatal poisoning of the animal is an appropriate response?
    If you were to come anywhere near me I’d treat you to a lovely bit of rat poison. Go on, it’s lovely. **** idiot.

andybrad

ah how kind 🙂

deviant
    Free Member

Any dog off the lead that comes near me will be treated to a lovely bit of mars bar (or other chocolate snack), Go on eat as much as you can

Thankfully not as dangerous as non dog people think, my two have always enjoyed chocolate, they’re 6 and 8 and love the stuff, crack on.

Interesting thread, I simply don’t trust people who don’t like dogs, it’s weird….they’re great animals and the best company.
    There’s something creepy, not right and a little bit stunted about grown men getting their knickers in a twist over a loose dog, been in the situation loads and I bend down , call it over and have a play….if only half the people I come across in life were as easy going and fun as a dog.

yunki
    Free Member

I’m a recent convert to the cult of the trailhound.. I don’t get the idea of taking them to trail centres though

taxi25
    Free Member

@ deviant. Feel the same as you, all a bit weird some posters attitude to dogs, only seem to come across it on here. But much as I love dogs I’d never take mine to a trail centre, very poor mix IMHO. Thousands of miles out there to ride with them. I know legally you could walk an elephant around Afan, but just because you can it doesn’t mean you should.

xyeti
    Free Member

Umphhhhh, That looks like it can shift a bit…….

Its got some right legs on it,,,,,,

TomB

It’s it alright if you’ve got an actual traillhound? I’ve got one of these

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Thankfully not as dangerous as non dog people think

You might want to flick through these pages…..Link

It really isn’t good for them!

mattyfez

I love dogs and only occasionally visit trail centers.. Never encountered one there but I don’t really think they should be on dedicated red and black runs.. It’s just not sensible.

Especially when you consider the thousands of miles of natural trails where it’s every man (and dog) for himself and people expect random encounters.

What next whippets at the velodrome? Hehe!

Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)

The topic ‘dogs at trail ctrs’ is closed to new replies.