Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Dog Trailer Hire North Wales?
  • SprocketJockey
    Free Member

We are off up to North Wales on hols next week in our camper where we are hoping to do some family bike rides (Mawddach Trail, CyB Blue etc). Problem is our springer / lab cross pup is just 9 months and although a trainee trail hound he is not old enough to go any significant distance on a hard surface and I wouldn’t be comfortable riding with him anywhere where there is likely to be lots of other bikes and dogs.

We were thinking a small trailer may be a solution but I really want to see how we get on before buying one.

We are camping from Wednesday between Tywyn and Barmouth for 3 nights before moving on up to Northern Snowdonia and the Llyn.

Anyone know of anywhere which hires suitable trailers up that way? Or if anyone living locally has one lying spare we could have for a few days we would happily pay for the use in beer or other internationally accepted currency of your choice.

Was considering buying a cheap s/h child trailer but they are a bit big even when folded and we are already struggling for space in the van for all the toys.

Esme
    Free Member

JohnClimber
    Free Member

I’ve got one spare if you can collect it from Merseyside.
    email address in my profile

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Dog Trailer Hire North Wales?’ is closed to new replies.