Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Dog-killing motorcyclist sought – Caesar's Camp – Aldershot.
  • stratobiker
    Free Member

Don’t read this if you are easily upset!!!!!!!

A motorcyclist in Hampshire, UK, deliberately rode into a dog on leash while the dog was walking with her owner in a popular walking area. As result, a 10-year-old German Shepherd named Zena was killed. The RSPCA is calling the incident an “unbelievable act of cruelty” and is now seeking the public’s help in locating the motorcyclist.

Zena and her owner were walking on the heathland in Aldershot, Hampshire in an area known locally as Caesar’s Camp, when a man appeared in the distance on a motor cross bike.

the rest here…
    more info

DaveVanderspek
    Free Member

Do keep up……..

binners

Its only a dog

z1ppy

the thread the above posts are alluding too.

stratobiker
    Free Member

OK, sorry guys!!!
    Should have checked first.
    Thanks for putting me straight.
    SB

shifter
    Free Member

No need to apologise – your thread title is considerably better than the other one.

anagallis_arvensis

Its only a dog

hows the fishing?

binners

The fishing went slightly odder than expected actually. As I received the following email in my inbox this morning, sent last night:

‘It’s only a dog’? You are total scum! You will be hunted down…..

Love,
    The animal rights movement.

Which wasn’t very nice at all. I’ve emailed him back with a series of questions about the nature of my hunting down. Mainly that I thought that animal rights types were opposed to hunting on principle. Maybe just not to hunting fat blokes eh? Or if its only fox hunting they’re opposed too, could I exempt myself by dressing as a big fox? Stuff like that

I haven’t had a reply as yet

cupra
    Free Member

Its only a dog

I think some of the car drivers that pass me in the morning think “it’s only a cyclist”

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Dog-killing motorcyclist sought – Caesar's Camp – Aldershot.’ is closed to new replies.