Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • dog grooming
  • headfirst
    Free Member

Anyone know how much I should be paying for a summer trim for Dolly, my shaggy crossbreed, about the size of a Springer Spaniel? I've put my foot down this year and told the wife she's not doing it. Poor dog looks like it should be in Full Metal Jacket by the time she's done with her.

A very long shot: any recommendations in the Huddersfield area?? (I've googled and 'yell'ed but rec's are better!) Ta.

mtbmaff
    Free Member

Hi there,

We paid £20 for our Springer, wasn't the most perfect haircut but he loved it.

Unfortunately our boy died on monday, but at least he went looking smart 🙁

Friend of ours pays £30 a month for her cocker and she seems happy with that!

headfirst
    Free Member

Thanks for that 🙂

Sorry to hear your news 🙁

trout
    Free Member

£20 here in silsden for a cut and nails clipped .

Condolances from here too

amplebrew

I take boy our dogs to get groomed at the same time and they charge me £30 for the pair as they I wash them before I go. They just have to groom them and trim nails then.

If I wanted them to wash the dogs as well, they would charge £20.00 per dog.

amplebrew

Unfortunately our boy died on monday, but at least he went looking smart

Sorry to hear your sad news 🙁

That's really awful.

I've got a Springer as well, and I can imagine how you're feeling 🙁

dirtyrider
    Free Member

Friend of ours pays £30 a month for her cocker and she seems happy with that!

😆

mtbmaff
    Free Member

sorry to hi-jack this thread, but thanks to all for your thoughts, its been a very hard week 🙁

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘dog grooming’ is closed to new replies.