Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Does this warrant negative/neutral feedback?
  • Jase
    Free Member

Been ill for the past few days so feeling a bit groggy.

Paid for item on Sun 20th Dec, description said post 1st class within 2 days.

I was expecting item to be posted on the Tues/Wed before xmas and possibly delivered xmas eve.

Turned up today and showed a postal date of yesterday (29th).

Does this warrant ffedback other than positive or would this be a tad harsh?

I know everyone is busy over xmas but description did say postage within 2 days.

Cheers.

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

First stage is to contact the seller.

Theres also a good chance you would have received it the same time even if it was posted before Christmas

Dales_rider
    Free Member

As the last post was 21st and it said within 2 days, you would being foolish giving a negative feed back, just as you were leaving it to the last minute to buy.

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Last post collections were the 23rd I believe- but not obvioussly guarnteed unless Special Delivery.

roblerner
    Free Member

email the seller and ask for postage costs back – if I was selling I'd probably have offered anyway.

Dales_rider
    Free Member

Last post collections were the 23rd I believe- but not obvioussly guarnteed unless Special Delivery.
    Then you believe wrong
    As for asking for postage cost back why ?
    If posted in 2 days thats the 22nd,passed the last post date Christmas day boxing day sunday [no collection] collection 28th delivered 29th.
    Pretty good
    OP should be more organised and order earlier, obviously nothing important.

roblerner
    Free Member

I'd assumed it was posted in a post office (rather than with stamps in a box), in which case it would show the date it was taken into the PO rather than the date it was processed, right?

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

More to worry about in life. Carry on

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Dales_rider, I was almost corect- last collections were the 24th.

See here

zaskar
    Free Member

Maybe if you just email the seller for future sales keep postal promises and say you're not giving them -ve feedback but others might.

You may feel a bit positive too.

Or have you been drinking too much xmas drinkies?

IanMunro
    Free Member

The small tramp speaks the truth.

uplink
    Free Member

For Christ's sake – you got your little bargain now – only a few days late

I really think you need to take stock, get some perspective

Jase
    Free Member

Thanks for the comments (and abuse :-))

Yes, 29th was date taken to post office (as shown on postage sticker on packaging).

I'll leave Pos and carry on feeling sorry for myself with this darn cold/sore throat!

Cheers all

geetee1972
    Free Member

Mark the feedback as positive but comment on the postage delay in the notes section. That would be the fairest way IMO.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Does this warrant negative/neutral feedback?’ is closed to new replies.