Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Does this exist yet?
  • ragger
    Free Member

The other day I was looking at the specs for the new Giant Genius Lt 700 and I am intrigued by the twin-loc system which allows the fork and shock to be adjusted remotely in a format similar to fox CTD. The twin-loc system remote comes alongside a dropper post remote and i reckon adjusting two levers on the trail would be pretty cumbersome, so I was wondering, does anyone make a product which allows for a remote system that controls the fork and shock settings (CTD) and also dropper post height with one lever adjustment from a remote?
    (If not, I shall Invent it 😆 )

Bregante

Does this exist yet?

Giant Genius Lt 700

Not that I’m aware of. 🙂

ragger
    Free Member

Oops, Scott Genius Lt 700. Apologies.

james
    Free Member

I suspect tyring to push a lever which pulls 3 cables all at once might be too high a load for some peoples thumbs, especially once mud/grit starts to ingress into it

BearBack
    Free Member

Fox were airing towards that as a possibility with their CTD system, however IMO, having ridden for the last 7or8 seasons on tracloc equipped bikes, the seatpost has to remain seperate.

I currently run a Genius 700 with a DOSS post, whilst it makes sense (sometimes) to have 3 distinct characteristics:
    1) Full post height – full low speed compression damping on fork and locked out rear
    2) 40mm drop on post – some low speed compression damping fork – traction rear
    3) full post drop – fork wide open – full travel rear

there are too many scenarios outside of those 3 examples where I want independent control of the post height.. i.e. pedalling over mildly tech terrain, I want fork and shock compliance, but full post height.
    CTD fork and TC/full travel control on the same lever (Twin loc)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Does this exist yet?’ is closed to new replies.