Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Does Fergal Keane ever get any happy stories?
  • geoffj

Great broadcaster, but he’s like a modern day Kate Adie. You know you really are **** when he and his news crew rocks up.

scuttler

He’s got nowt on Orla Guerin or Lyse Doucet. Proper merchants of doom them two. And no intention to belittle them – they must struggle to close their eyes more nights than most and at times I find their work and commitment astonishing.

ElShalimo

Lyse Doucet has the most annoying voice in the world. She could be telling me I’ve won the lottery but I’d still change channels. Its like a bizarre hybrid north American, Irish and Scandinavian accent.

Fergal Keane manages to present the harrowing events with some compassion. Guerin and Doucet are like robots. Awful presentation style.

neilthewheel

It’s John Pilger who always fills me with misery.

br
    Free Member

http://www.amazon.co.uk/A-Strangers-Eye-Fergal-Keane/dp/0670888397

Close to home, a good read and shows how nothing really changes.

binners

I thought all news was bad since Trevor McDonut was pensioned off? All warm fuzzy good news stories were pensioned off with him. Don’t tell me you didn’t notice?

ElShalimo

And finally……..

ElShalimo

Oh dear…. Lyse Doucet is reporting from Paris
    Expect carnage tomorrow
    😥

bigG
    Free Member
    jkomo

I was thinking ‘my perfect cousin’ then ‘jimmy jimmy’, by Christ you’re right, but then I felt foolish.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Does Fergal Keane ever get any happy stories?’ is closed to new replies.