Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Does anyone want my entry for Exmoor Explorer this weekend?
  • Sponging-Machine
    Free Member

Booked my place a while ago but now not going for various reasons.
    Does anyone want to take my place? I'll email my entry info to you although I don't know if you'll be able to change your name at such short notice.

Need to know in the next couple of hours as I'm off to the beach.

Sponging-Machine
    Free Member

Anyone?

dropoff

Yes,please. I've got a mate who's desperate to get in.
    Martin

Sponging-Machine
    Free Member

Cool. Here're the details they emailed to me:

Dear Richard Coleman-Taylor
    Your rider number is 102

Sunday 2nd August 2009 at 10am from Wheddon Cross.

*Wheddon Cross Fete
    You are more than welcome to come and join the fete on Saturday afternoon.

* Camping
    If you have booked a pitch, we are using the same field as the Marquee and Start this year. Please wait until 5pm to drive in and put up your tent as the Wheddon Cross Fete will be in full swing until then. There is no need to go after your ride as you can camp Sunday night as well.

* Pasta Party
    If you have booked for the Pasta Party this will take place in the Marquee on Saturday night starting at 8pm and ending at 10pm. There will be a bar.

* Registration
    Registration will take place Sunday morning between 7am and 9.30am. You should receive a text message with your rider number on Thursday 30th July which you can show at registration, or print the 1st page of this email and bring it with you. You will be given a tag to attach to your bike. There won't be the turn by turn guide as we have supplied in previous years as the route will be well marked out.

* The Route
    Please go to the website from 26th July onwards to download the route. It is available as a GPS download, a map in PDF format or written instructions to allow you to overlay it onto your own map (use Ordnance Survey OL9).

Regards

Exmoor Explorer Team

Hope your friend enjoys himself. Looks like there're some decent sections on the course this year.

dropoff

oh. ok

Sponging-Machine
    Free Member

Dropoff, have also emailed you the details. Sorry to mess you about with editing posts.

dropoff

Thats brilliant thanks. 🙂 Can I send you some beer tokens ? Mail me details if so.

Sponging-Machine
    Free Member

There's no need, but feel free to donate a couple of quid to St. Luke's Hospice at http://www.justgiving.com/richardcoleman-taylor

dropoff

Sorted, thanks again, mates over the moon (He hasn't seen the weather forecast !!)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Does anyone want my entry for Exmoor Explorer this weekend?’ is closed to new replies.