Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Does anyone upgrade Exposure lights? Or alternate recommendations?
  • vinnyeh

I've got a first gen Exposure Enduro Maxx, 720 lumens, and a headmounted DX Magicshine- I love the all in oneness and optics of the Exposure, but it's just not as bright as the DX, which however is pretty useless in mist, fog and rain. My eyesight seems to be failing these days, so I need a bit more light- does anyone upgrade the leds in the Maxx, or should I bite the bullet and buy a 2010 or 2011 Maxx-D. Runtime's quite important too, most of my riding is at night, and I often need good lighting for 4-5 hours at a time.
    Exposure's interest in anything except the current years stuff seems nonexistent.

firestarter
    Free Member

i called them last year and they did me a trade in on my old broken joystick for a maxx2 one and it was a good deal too

I_Ache
    Free Member

Contact trout he may be able to help.

Luminous
    Free Member

What about one of these….

When I get it finished
    😉

vinnyeh

Luminous, ygm.

billysan
    Free Member

Lupine Betty = win

STATO
    Free Member

You could put the latest LED's in and get about 900L (theoretical), but Exposure dont do upgrade as i asked last week. If your going for a new light a old MaxxD should do you fine (ive got one, mint!) and your bound to get some good deals with the new ones coming out, but the new one is brighter/lasts longer so might be worth it for you?

Whatever tho, the all-in-one sell it for me too, one click and its on/off any bike i want.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Does anyone upgrade Exposure lights? Or alternate recommendations?’ is closed to new replies.